No announcement yet.

Show us your latest Blu Ray/DVD purchases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a heads up for the 2 4k films for £20 offer at Zoom. Not a huge selection, but it may be of benefit to some.

Comment

Couple of new buys

Comment

Very nice [MENTION=4034]Atticus[/MENTION]! I did spot that Crash 4K in Germany...tempting.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
          Very nice [MENTION=4034]Atticus[/MENTION]! I did spot that Crash 4K in Germany...tempting.
          Crash is an outstanding release. The film looks absolutely amazing.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
              Love this film
              Soundtrack is fantastic & it's just so good.
              Saw it on the plane to Vegas & have championed it ever since

Neil

Comment

Never seen Baby Driver ... will have to watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                  It's on Netflix at the moment.

It's great. I bought it on 4K I love it so much but the transfer is a bit of a mess as it was filmed on 35mm film as well as digital so the picture quality varies throughout.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                    It's really worth your time
                    The opening is so good

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                      It's on Netflix at the moment.

It's great. I bought it on 4K I love it so much but the transfer is a bit of a mess as it was filmed on 35mm film as well as digital so the picture quality varies throughout.
                      Is it?
                      I just searched for it but couldn't find it

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                        Is it?
                        I just searched for it but couldn't find it

Neil
                        Oh, it was last week. This is why I hate the move to streaming.

Comment

Yay Booo

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                            Oh, it was last week. This is why I hate the move to streaming.
                            Yep it's why I still buy media & am never likely to stop
                            Can't trust the streaming companies to keep anything on there forever & if I want to watch something I want to see it then & not when they think I would like to watch it

Neil

Comment

This is exactly why I bought the Baby Driver disc.
                              It was on Netflix, now it's not.
                              It's a fun film, Edgar Wright has always been ace, but he's been brilliant during lockdown.
                              I have most of his other work on disc and they're always great value with commentaries and making-of documentaries.
                              I've now got it whenever I want to watch it, including the tweetalong on Saturday June 20th.
                              I joined in with the Spaced one a month back and it was great.

Comment

Yeah this whole we'll keep it until we feel like deleting it is just not right with streaming services & if physical media starts dissapearing proper there will be thousands of movies that will never be put on there & will be lost entirely
                                I'm going to make sure my BD library is stocked with all my must haves & if it isn't I'll be buying them up soon & what i can't get on BD I'll make sure is in my DVD collection so I can gauarantee I'll never be without a favourite

I keep seeing thses Tweetalongs but I can never get to them...they are either too early & chloe is still up (Or as I'm putting her to bed) or in the case of the Baby Driver one on too late.
                                I'll be in bed by the time it gets half way through...I'm too tired to start watching films at 10pm these days lol

Need them to start around 9pm...Chloe will be in bed & I can settle down then & it will be finished by 11.30 so I can make it to bed at a normal time lol

Neil

Comment

Working...
                                X