N64 boxed / Dreamcast with keyboard boxed / GC games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

N64 boxed / Dreamcast with keyboard boxed / GC games

Prices include delivery. Bank transfer preferred. I'm in London if you want to collect.

Dreamcast: PAL, boxed, with keyboard, wires, 2 pads, a VMU and the DreamKey/DreamOn Collection 2 (demo) discs, 1 game (Code Veronica) ?50 ?45 SOLD || PICS

N64: PAL, boxed, with 1 gold pad, 1 blue pad, 3 games (Goldeneye, Zelda OoT, Wrestlemania 2000) (carts only), wires. ?30 SOLD || PICS

GC games: ALL NTSC: Resident Evil 4, Phantasy Star Online I & II, Resident Evil 1, Metroid Prime 1, Star Wars Rogue Leader, Zelda Wind Waker, Super Mario Sunshine BUNDLE PRICE ?40 ?35 NOW SPLITTING: ?8 each

Everything:
    ?75 No Longer Available(the DC, N64 and GC games delivered via courier)
    Last edited by bleh232; 29-08-2011, 06:43. Reason: price drops 1

Price drops. I believe these prices are fair based on market values (checking ebay), feel free to tell me otherwise!

Comment

PM re everything.

Comment

If you're willing to split I'll give you six quid for REmake on the cube.

Comment

pm'ed regarding a few GC games; not RE remake (if willing to split)

Comment

Originally posted by jethro jazz View Post
            If you're willing to split I'll give you six quid for REmake on the cube.
            Sold, PM me if you still want it.

Comment

I really want Mario sunshine but don't have the money just now, any chance you'd be willing to wait until Monday?

Comment

Nevermind. I was happy to buy it at your asking price of ?6 but now the price has gone up to ?8 without explanation I'll leave it.

Also can't find your feedback thread.

Edit: found your thread.
                If you're still willing to sell it for the original price of ?6 I'll take it.
                Last edited by Ouenben; 31-08-2011, 12:49.

Comment

Working...
                X