• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats BordersDown.net?

Comment

Here. Or, it will be.

Comment

What!? How did I miss this. When was this decision made without my authority!!!

Comment

*Twists right foot into the ground sheepishly*

Comment

*fires up the gimp and has a play*

you have a filthy mind >:O

Comment

I have some suggestions (seriously, but I'm not saying they're good) but nowhere to put them - does the attachment feature not work any more? I can't seem to attach images.

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
                I went even more retro. Bunch of doodles. Try imagining them all nice looking on the computer, like!

Just in case Bort's is copyright or owt.
                Had a tinker with TTKs design today to show off his ideas as I liked the backwards B thing Colours are changeable of course but you get the idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                  I have some suggestions (seriously, but I'm not saying they're good) but nowhere to put them - does the attachment feature not work any more? I can't seem to attach images.
                  Just use http://imgur.com

Fader, you could try adding a down arrow to the bottom of that BD logo...

Also could be a top-down view of an A-Wing or something, shooting lasers out of the D-end.
                  Last edited by egparadigm; 22-08-2011, 10:49.

Comment

Thanks, I didn't know that site. Very easy! So here are my ideas. Yeah, fonts, shapes, colours, layout and design are all a bit rubbish but everything else rocks so they might inspire someone with talent...

Comment

Someone has been playing too much Wipeout Saying that I'm a big fan of that futuristic stylistic approach so I approve of your designs

pat - Yeah, I suppose we could squeeze a down arrow in there but I was literally just photoshopping TTKs idea. TBH I think the arrow from Doggs first 2 pics could be integrated in there too to the right. Would give it more length horizontally and lose the text underneath.

Comment

The main thing I think will that it will presumably have to be a 'contained' logo like the NTSC one is so that it fits well with the custom banners

Comment

I like Dogg's arrow design, it'd look cool with no text on it

Comment

Purely on a shmup front,
                            Have one of the crescent shapes have two semi circles cut into the rear to make a B shape.

Item pickup but with BD instead of MP.

Hori B shaped ship firing out a crescent D shaped blast.

Lowercase bd (but the circles of b and d are one circle) shmup ship blastin' ****.

Dreamcast orange.
                            Dreamcast orange.
                            Dreamcast orange.

Dreamcast orange.
                            Last edited by Bort; 22-08-2011, 11:07.

Comment

Dreamcast Blue > Dreamcast Orange

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
                                Dreamcast Blue > Dreamcast Orange

Comment

Working...