Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLD Region Free BIOS Saturn/chipped psone

ALL SOLD

Price includes UK postage, payment by PPG preferred, but will do BT at a push.

SOLD PAL Saturn that has had the BIOS chip replaced with a region free BIOS. pop in any EUR/USA/JPN game and it will play it straight away, no switches, no setting region etc - just put an original game in and play it. It's a hacked Japanese BIOS, so has the japanese startup screens. Details here - http://www.assemblergames.com/forums...ad.php?t=33602

I've also set it up so that you can select video mode using the reset switch (quick press to reset console, press and hold to select video mode, power led cycles through red and green - let go on red for 60hz, green for 50hz).

Now ?30 inc UK postage still! (was ?45) Or will possibly trade for some cheapy MVS carts.

Feedback link in profile.

ta
    Pete

PSONE SOLD Recently been cleaned inside and out (sponge feet a bit grubby still), fitted with a onechip modchip to play all imports and cdr's. Includes official PSU, 2 official pads (one slightly yellowed, especially on the plug), 2 official memory cards and a third party RGB scart lead. ?20 (was ?25)

This is the re-released smaller model white PSone, not the original brick model.

**sold** Small PSone, fitted with onechip to play imports and cdrs. Comes with official memory card and official PSU, will throw in a composite video lead. Also swapped the power LED for a white one. You'll need a controller and games! ?13.

Paypal Gift preferred, but will do BT also.
    Last edited by mmmonkey; 12-09-2011, 20:04.

Ummm you didn't list a price?

Comment

doh, well spotted - cheers. ?25

Comment

Is bank transfer ok?

Comment

would definately prefer paypal to fund ebay purchases, but would do BT also

Comment

price reduced to ?20 inc uk postage

Comment

me please

Comment

Region Free Saturn now for sale instead of just trade. Also added another psone.

Comment

Modded Saturn reduced again :-)

Comment

How much would the Saturn cost with shipping to Italy included?
                    Last edited by Shin Daisuke; 11-09-2011, 17:09.

Comment

Hi

Would prefer to do that via courier, which would be

Saturn with DHL Road Express (2-3 days) - ?45
                      Saturn with DHL Air Express (1-2 days) - ?60

I've never used them before, so not sure what they are like. Is DHL reliable in Italy? I've read some horror stories about Italian post, both on here and on ebay auctions.

ta
                      Pete

Comment

How is the BIOS btw, I recently ordered a couple of chips.

Comment

Works a treat :-)

Comment

How much to Belgium then? I can pay pretty much immediately Should the deal with the Italian bloke not work out, obviously. Just send me a PM in case that happens.
                            Last edited by Dennoman; 11-09-2011, 19:16.

Comment

For Belgium, take ?5 off each of the prices if the other chap doesn't take it!

Comment

Working...
                              X