NTSC N64 with RGB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NTSC N64 with RGB

What we have here is a Jpn N64 that has been RGB modified and can also play US games. Been waiting years to get one and now I have to let it go. The unit comes boxed with 2 controllers (1 is not pictured) gold plated RGB scart cable. The games included are Goldeneye (us), Pilotwings (Jpn) and Mario golf (Jpn).

Looking for ?110 (price includes p&p in the UK) Make me an offer if you feel this is too high, I may take it. Sold

100% positive feedback on ArcadeOtaku and Ebay

Payment via Paypal or more preferably Paypal gift

Thanx for looking.
    Last edited by tony starks; 02-09-2011, 15:24.

Price?

Comment

See edited post

Comment

not trying to be funny but i dont think that will seel on here for that price mate, i have bought a couple on here for under ?30, all be it it was just the console with no games, you would need to half your asking price and then it may gain some interest.

Comment

Originally posted by beecee View Post
          not trying to be funny but i dont think that will seel on here for that price mate, i have bought a couple on here for under ?30, all be it it was just the console with no games, you would need to half your asking price and then it may gain some interest.
          No worries dude. This ain't just a standard Ntsc unit it has been modified for pure RGB, anywayz I have lowered the price and I am open to offers. I am not in a hurry to sell this to be honest.

If you bought RGB units for under ?30 then you are very lucky but I have never seen a unit going for that price.

Starks out.

Comment

whats the difference between RGB mod and 'pure' RGB mod?

Comment

Originally posted by Shozuki View Post
              whats the difference between RGB mod and 'pure' RGB mod?
              Fom what I have seen on the mod, no difference so I guess I was talking out my ass lol, anywayz unit is sold. Thanx for looking.

Comment

Who bought it for ?110?

Comment

Originally posted by Wavey Pavey View Post
                  Who bought it for ?110?
                  Nobody on here
                  Sold on another forum.

Comment

Can we know what other board you sold this on, as its always handy knowing of any other places to buy & sell.

Thanks!!

Comment

Working...
                    X