Dead or Alive 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dead or Alive 5

GamesRadar+ takes you closer to the games, movies and TV you love.

Expect images and footage soon as it's just been officially announced for release on Xbox 360 and PS3 next year. A demo was shown featuring Ryu and Hayate fighting.

Colour me chuffed

awesome, awesome news. I really like DoA, when I played the 3DS one all I could think was I want a proper one... Now I've got one!

Comment

Will be interesting to see what kind of graphical boost there'll be given the length of time since the last one.

Comment

There's an image floating around of what's supposed to be the game though I'm not sure as some of the menu fonts don't match up quite right though it could just be an early one. If its real then the visuals aren't hugely a jump on DOA4, just a bit more detail.

Comment

Pre alpha footage, apparently. http://www.shacknews.com/game/dead-o...s-2011-trailer

I say apparently because I don't really know anything about DoA!

Comment

Seems a lot like 4 but they've added some impact effects to the moves.

Comment

I just hope they go back to the 3 point counter system, I thought it made the game flow better... And please add Ein! Hitomi and Hayate don't cut it!

Comment

I am loving the look of that

Comment

Originally posted by Dezm0nd View Post
                  Oh that looks very nice indeed.

Comment

I've been waiting for this for a long time. I don't like the fighting mechanics of DOA as much as certain other games but the stages make it a brilliant game.

Comment

Overall presentation looks a lot better than previous DOA's (characters, animation, combos, stage). Never really got into DOA before but this looks real nice at the moment.

Comment

It's nice to see that level of interaction and involvement in the background design, it's ridiculous how long fighters have taken to make use of that

Comment

Comment

Looks good, but they'll need to show a bit more before I get really excited.

Comment

Originally posted by Silanda View Post
                              Looks good, but they'll need to show a bit more before I get really excited.
                              The Dead or Alive series in a nutshell

Comment

Working...
                              X