Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well 100 odd hours in & all I have left is the last boss and the

big mutha dragon

and last boss of the dlc. I'm at level 105 - I think I ground a few too many levels!

That
    kicked my arse to kingdom come. Need a lot of practice - having said that it took me about 50 attempts on the preceding boss! Maybe that means I'm just rubbish! I'm rocking the Gold Tracer atm, with my 40 dex it's friggin' awesome!

Looking forward to my NG+ game. I'm absolutely loving this game - I even don't rage any more (much!)

Comment

I completed this back in 2012, on single player with no help at any stage from other players. I got it as my 10th favourite game ever.

Comment

So, been smashing the remastered for the last 24 or so hours.

This is fantastic. Buttery smooth, loads of peeps for jolly co-op, invading, covenants etc.

Just joined the Forest Hunters so I've been invading MOFOS who dare come onto our turf. Getting my arse handed to me but hey is all a good laugh.

Fought the Hydra before, got him down to his last head, then fall into the water welcome back to Dark Souls!

Am absolutely loving this.

Comment

10 hours into this on my Sorceror build and I'm finding the magic user to have an incredibly boring playstyle, and it's a bit finicky aswell. Anything gets too close to me and my dude lifts his magic wand above his head to cast and my bolts sail right over the enemies head. I think I'll come back to this character later, and pick up the Moonlight Greatsword which uses INT for damage scaling. Gonna make a Zweihander dude today, which seems popular online but I've never done it before. I really don't mind playing the first 10 hours again either, the game is so good.

Comment

I'm tempted to get this now on PS4 despite having it on preorder for the Switch. What's keeping me from getting the game is that I will start playing and ignore everything else, and while the DS is golden I'd like to complete other games instead of sinking I-Don't-Know-How-Many-Hours in something I've completed almost 20 times already.

Comment

I'm tempted too. The PS3 original is one of my all time favourites and when I look at my friends list, many of my Dark Souls III multiplayer regulars have jumped ship from Dark Souls III to Dark Souls Remastered. The only thing keeping me from joining them is the lighting which looks much worse than the original and detracts from the overall gloom and atmosphere.

Comment

Been away but can finally start this tonight. Might go full cheese and start with a Pyro build for the first playthrough.

Cannot wait to get stuck in.

Comment

I'd give the game a little watch on twitch or something Zen, honestly the lighting is better in most places I've seen. Just got to Anor Londo and it looks so good!

Comment

Yeah, I've been watching many vids in the hopes of getting a grasp on the lighting and it looks worse in some places, not too bad in others, and even better in some places.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
                      Been away but can finally start this tonight. Might go full cheese and start with a Pyro build for the first playthrough.

Cannot wait to get stuck in.
                      That's the way I've gone for my first play-through, having never tried Pyro before. The difference it makes is amazing!

Comment

Does the dupe glitch still work?!

Comment

I went thief this time, trying something different (even though it's just a base, I know). I'm normally a tank of a knight but for Dark Souls 3 I managed to build a nimble, tough, high dps monster.

This time I'm going for light to no armour and fast weaponry/agility.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                            Apparently not. Besides, that’s cheating.

I played for about five hours on Thursday night and got as far as beating the Blighttown boss. I still haven’t unpacked everything at the new gaff yet, so gaming is probably out for a while; but as soon as I get some kind of temporary setup sorted, I’ll be going for the platinum. Going into Blighttown from The Depths entrance so that I can swipe the Iaito is the next thing I’ll be doing.
                            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                              The infinite boss soul glitch apparently still does however.

Comment

How long does it take getting used to the roll direction limitations?

Comment

Working...
                                X