I'm going to be a Daddy!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sleepless nights really depend to be honest

My girl is almost 10 months and she has been sleeping from 8 - 7 since she was 3 months

Try and nail the routine when your baby is 2 months plus and hopefully it will stick, not worth trying a routine in the first month though

But all babies are different and I look and my girl against others and think thank god lol

Worst I've had so far is she had a big and was given Penacillen and it turns out she has an allergy and now is on antihistamine worst thing was watching the rashes get worse infront of your eyes

She is the best thing to happen to me - just awesome being a dad, when she smiles and wants you just makes you feel worthwhile and you are doing a decent job

Comment

Congrats man.

Comment

Congrats, my wife is due within the next two weeks!
        Enjoy

Comment

After few years you can kiss your Transformers collection goodbye, Soundwave.

Congratulations!

Comment

Wicked. Anyone that says it's hard work and sleepless nights.... ignore them. Yes it takes a bit of adjustment and there will be some stress, but it's not as hard as everyone seems to make out. I think people just like moaning. Just get sleep some sleep yourself when the baby is sleeping in the first few weeks - those slots are not your gaming time; it's recovery time

Comment

Nice one fella, being a dad rocks!!

Get yourself to mothercare on the weekend of mothers day, you gets loads of freebies and bargains (that's my wife's tip to you) that's if you can hang on till then before getting all the kit you'll need

Comment

Congratulations! Being a dad is the best thing that ever happened to me. Your life will change, but for the better

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi7000 View Post
                    The old Creation Matrix is functional, it seems...
                    Lol it appears so

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                    Top news re: the progeny, nothing better for a kid to have than a cool dad.
                    Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                    Ah, but will you be a QualityChimp-style dad, or a Plough Boy-style dad?

The latter style is pretty damn grim.
                    Lol I don't think anybody can be as cool as a Quality Chimp dad
                    I'll try my hardest but that's a HUGE benchmark for coolness

Charles & Buster,

Thanks for the advice will try to get them settled asap I have enough trouble being tired at the moment so if they can sleep well from early on I'll be one happy camper

Stevie,

Well done on the addition hope all goes well when the time arrives

Thanks again for all the congratulations guys we appreciate them

Neil

Comment

Congrats dude.

Better get watching as many movies as humanely possible! Soon it will be 'The Octonauts', 'Yo Gabba Gabba' and 'Little Princess' all the way!!

Comment

Congratulations, best wishes to mum too.

Comment

Well done boyo! Better start thinking of names, can never be too early for that.

I'm thinking Microwave

Comment

Congrats.

Comment

Congratulations Soundwave! I am made up for you!

Any prefference on a boy or girl?

Hey if you wanna store any of your games collection and cool toys at mine so i can play with them, you are more than welcome. we can say that they belong to you, even though they will be staying with me indefinately

Comment

Congrats big man

Comment

Working...
                                X