Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Super Grover View Post
    Congrats dude.

Better get watching as many movies as humanely possible! Soon it will be 'The Octonauts', 'Yo Gabba Gabba' and 'Little Princess' all the way!!
    Lol will try to get in what I can.
    Think I may have to get a "top shelf" sorted for the films & anime they definitely can't watch for a while...I'm pretty sure most of what I have won't go down well

Originally posted by Fader209 View Post
    Well done boyo! Better start thinking of names, can never be too early for that.

I'm thinking Microwave
    LOL that's a cool idea...Expect to see "it" online in about 2027

Originally posted by 112 View Post
    Congratulations Soundwave! I am made up for you!

Any prefference on a boy or girl?

Hey if you wanna store any of your games collection and cool toys at mine so i can play with them, you are more than welcome. we can say that they belong to you, even though they will be staying with me indefinately

I'm not too fussed as long as they are healthy & have the correct number of fingers & toes...which I think is 11 isn't it??

That said I am secretly hoping for a boy...the toys & cartoons are WAY better

Lol the wife seems to think your idea could be a good one...if I do can I come visit them???

Thanks to everyone else for the congrats they are appreciated & the wife is suitably chuffed with them all as well

Neil

Comment

Better late than never, but congrats to you and the missus! That little dude will ding so quick you'll be thinking his server has been hacked and before you know it he'll be all like level 30 and wanting to create a new char of his own.

Comment

well i spoke too soon

my lickle one has managed to catch hand, foot and mouth virus at nursery and ive been off looking after her for the last two days

she is getting back to herself this morning but the last two days were a nightmare, this squeal that ive never heard before that shoots right through you, its been hard to feed her and she wont take a dummy due to her mouth have spots and stuff in there and causing her discomfort

bit of a shock to the system and glad i dont have one of those 'constantly crying' babies

Comment

Well had great news myself yesterday and found out Broon 2 has been cooking for 3-4 weeks

On the bad my partner fell iLL yesterday and after spending all day at the hospital it seems she has either a nasty virus or the pregnancy is ectopic and we will find out on Tuesday when they take more blood and check hormone levels

Trying to stay positive but my luck is pish and keep on thinking about it and I can't take bad news and dreading Tuesday even though it could be just a virus

Yesterday we were looking at 'best big sister' sleep suits and vests for my daughter

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
            That said I am secretly hoping for a boy...the toys & cartoons are WAY better
            My little girl loves Street Fighter, Donkey Kong and most games. Also she likes Lego and toy cars. She has no dolls in fact and she is 3!

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
              Well had great news myself yesterday and found out Broon 2 has been cooking for 3-4 weeks On the bad my partner fell iLL yesterday and after spending all day at the hospital it seems she has either a nasty virus or the pregnancy is ectopic and we will find out on Tuesday when they take more blood and check hormone levels Trying to stay positive but my luck is pish and keep on thinking about it and I can't take bad news and dreading Tuesday even though it could be just a virus Yesterday we were looking at 'best big sister' sleep suits and vests for my daughter
              Hopefully it's just a virus, but try not to think too much about it, easy to say but hard to do I guess. Good luck and sorry to hear that.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                My little girl loves Street Fighter, Donkey Kong and most games. Also she likes Lego and toy cars. She has no dolls in fact and she is 3!
                Lol you have taught her well

Buster,

Sorry to hear that...hope everything is ok after the tests.

Got my fingers crossed for you buddy.

Neil

Comment

Congratulations mate.

Rumble, Frenzy, Ravage or Rat Bat as his/her name?

Like Prinny says, avoid the Plough Boy fatherhood route. Being henpecked is never a good thing!

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
                    Congratulations mate.

Rumble, Frenzy, Ravage or Rat Bat as his/her name?

Like Prinny says, avoid the Plough Boy fatherhood route. Being henpecked is never a good thing!
                    Thanks buddy.

Lol I'm thinking Rumble might be a good one

Oooooh I had a gift today from the super awesome Quality Chimp...

It's AWESOME I can have a beer on QC & the book is looking really good...a lighter look at the daddy parenting role & will no doubt be invaluable at some stage lol

Thanks again QC you really are a star & hopefully I'll live up to the standards currently set by all the Bordersdown Daddy crew which I'm looking forward to becoming a fully paid up member of

Neil

Comment

No probs, mate!

I'm really pleased for you. Hope the pregnancy and birth go well.

Enjoy the beer and the last few months of free time and spare cash

Comment

Selphie raises a glass for Neil.

Kanpai!!

Comment

This should be a dad's thread! Congrats to you Soundwave!

To cut a long story short, only last week I've reunited with my first baby daughter who is now 15 months (not seen them over a year).

Being a parent and dad is emotionally really satisfying, stressful yet fully rewarding.
                          You should be proud you made this baby!!

Forget about all the lovely things you used to enjoy and do cos you won't have the time!

I've found I've no time to play games, watch TV/films, sleep etc etc. I even fell asleep watching Match of the Day two nights in a row!

But being a dad is the best feeling in the world!!
                          I just need to convince her to be the games player somehow!

Comment

oh yeah, my baby has a facebook account!

I know it sounds mad but I've set to show her photos/videos on a monthly basis... So when my baby is much older, she can see how she grew up and I can test her to see if she remembers her first earliest memory (of her life).

I'm really curious about remembering earliest memory, as for me, my earliest memory was at nursery school but can my daughter remember herself as a baby?

Comment

Be careful they don't shut that down as I think you have to be 16 to have a Facebook account.

That is a really nice idea though. There's an advert that does that, isn't there? I might set up an email account for MiniChimp as that's a lovely idea, phillai

Comment

Most people just use photo albums, I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X