No announcement yet.

Under Defeat HD 360/PS3 Spring 2012 Retail Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friendly Import video game discussion forum, informative reviews, NTSC (Japan / US) and PAL - BordersDown (previously known as NTSC-uk)

Comment

ANY shooter on the PS3 is very welcome in my book, the fact this one is really good is a plus though.

Comment

I'm not being funny but that looks not much better if at all better than the DC version through VGA. Not worth buying if you own the DC version IMO.

Comment

Pre-order are now available on Play-Asia. The Limited Edition is $107.99 (?69.27) and the regular version is $74.49 (?47.78).

Comment

Bordersdown Affiliate link

Comment

Shouldn't this get a nudge to the Import Games forum, given it's not a download?

I've stuck in an order for the LE, but may end up downgrading to the standard edition closer to the time. Better to have the option, at least.

Comment

B'ah, 360 version is bound to be poxy region locked.

PS3 it is then. Sensible region coding policy (ie. NONE).

Mind you, still got the DC version!

Comment

First video footage.

Comment

That moving background really does my head in. I always wonder why games don't even fill the vertical size of the scree - especially in a remake like that.

That widescreen horizontal mode looks terrible - but I guess it'll be the one most gamers play. Oh well. The music brings back good memories. Probably not worth it if you still have the Dreamcast version.

Comment

Originally posted by Julio III View Post
                      That moving background really does my head in. I always wonder why games don't even fill the vertical size of the scree - especially in a remake like that.
                      I presumed that is only for the PV to show you can play taters as well as hori. I doubt that would be an in-game option.

Comment

does anyone any info on the technical details of the game?

I'm sort of interested but i'd like to know;

Is it a conversion from the DC game or rewritten for the ps3?
                        Is there a true widescreen option or is it just 'stretched' to fill the screen?
                        is the game remastered in HD?

Comment

It would appear that the moving background in regular mode is indeed standard. It's absolutely horrible and I'm really hoping that there's an option to make it either a static image or black.

Also, the New Order widescreen mode is now a twinstick shooter. I'm really not sure what to make of that control scheme for this particular game, but it doesn't look like you'll be using arcade sticks in this mode.

Comment

The moving background is not standard. You will select from either bordered mode (which is static) or New Order mode.
                            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                              The moving background is not standard. You will select from either bordered mode (which is static) or New Order mode.
                              How does it feel?

Comment

Wife's preordered it for my birthday next month :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X