Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Importing Playstation3 and Vita games from Play-Asia - Allowed now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice. Will come in handy as more Vita games come out.

Comment

Please remember to click our ad banner at the bottom of the page before ordering.

Comment

Was wondering about this myself...checked Play-Asia for the first time in AGES today, and it seemed to allow me to purchase PS3 hardware & software (if I so wanted).

Could've swore that I've seen this happen before, only for PA to revert back to not allowing EU customers to buy Sony stuff, or am I imagining this?

Good on PA if they've permanently lifted the embargo (though I have my doubts)...Tempted to pick up MGS HD Collection, but VGP are doing it cheaper!

Comment

Maybe Sony are allowing this to ease burden on supplying the Vita to Europe? It's region free, so I'm sure they don't care how people get it, as long as they do and then buy the games for the system's life...?

Comment

Originally posted by Sketcz View Post
            Maybe Sony are allowing this to ease burden on supplying the Vita to Europe? It's region free, so I'm sure they don't care how people get it, as long as they do and then buy the games for the system's life...?
            Considering the reason for the embargo in the first place was to stop people importing PSPs, that seems highly doubtful.

Comment

This is great to hear. Especially if I want some old PS2 stuff or PS3. As not back in Japan till next year.

Comment

Working...
              X