0 0%

0 0%

2 4.00%

7 14.00%

12 24.00%

26 52.00%
Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 75838485
    Great pics Dave.

The game looks fantastic even on my really crappy old low end rig, I've never gotten around to installing the fancy pants special edition, which I expect looks even better.

The next ES game in 4k will be astonishing I reckon.

So...I've died the same number of times I did on any of the demon/dark souls games already.

Instead of the fighting the Whiterun guard I just let myself go to jail. Seems like that was the correct option? But stupid when that wasn't an option the first 3 times!

Quote Originally Posted by kryss View Post
    So...I've died the same number of times I did on any of the demon/dark souls games already.

Instead of the fighting the Whiterun guard I just let myself go to jail. Seems like that was the correct option? But stupid when that wasn't an option the first 3 times!
    What are you doing wrong to get sent to jail? That's not a scripted event - you go to jail after committing crime.

I have no idea.

You lot reallllllllly oversold this game. So far it's like a medieval walking simulator without charm. When does it get fun exactly?

It gets fun when you jump backwards up a mountain and then die somehow,

Quote Originally Posted by kryss View Post
    I have no idea.

You lot reallllllllly oversold this game. So far it's like a medieval walking simulator without charm. When does it get fun exactly?
    When you buy the PC version and invest a considerable amount of time both fixing and modding it. My 3/10 for the base game still stands.

AH I get it now. It's game-making software disguised as a game. They just forgot to put the fixing/modding ability into the Switch version.