• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sketcz View Post
    Question:

Does this happen in the game?

Source:

An article in the Niagara Falls Reporter a few days ago.

(No, I didn't write it)

EDIT:

According to Wikipedia the site is not satirical / a spoof.

Are you sure?

5. “Portal2” Gamers compete to use their penises to create “glory holes” through masturbation.

6. “Dr. Who” A time-traveling pedophile breaks into childrens' rooms to molest them and kill their mothers.

7. “Pokemon” Japanese drug dealers have fun killing everyone.

9. “Princess Peach's Pool” Gamers see who can ingest the most hallucinogenic drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
      been playing the pc version which i have now heavily modded looks alot better and has new enemies (more water enemies to) and just loads of tweaks like you get things like dragon eyes which are used for alchemy and smithing where you can take lower grade stuff like flawed gems or lesser soul stones and combine the same types to make better versions ( like in diablo2 and 3)
      Even unmodded the game is fun, I don't see why people go so mad with mods myself..

A simple nudity mod was enough for me when I was playing Morrowind..

Comment

blah blah blah, does he also work for the daily mail?

Comment

Been back on this for a few days via the Legendary Edition, sinking hours in and not even touched the expansions. Sweet jesus this is a big game.

Comment

Other than the games fondness of freezing or crashing the main niggle for me is signposting. I don't mind that I have to find quests etc but sometimes they're a little too obscure.

I'd returned to this with the main game finished and a little way into the Companions guild. I finished that out after faffing around a glitch and started the theives guild quests. Since returning to the game I've now done another 15 hours and last night figured the Theives guild was done, by pure chance I noticed online that there's still 5 more missions to unlock but the way the game is set up it'd be pure chance that I'd see them if I didn't know how to get them. Daft, there are too many missions and areas to assume I'd play the same section of my own will enough to get them. None the less tonight I return to the guild to try and unlock these before beginning my search for the Daedric artifacts

Comment

Set aside my questing as I was unsure if doing the main game first had killed my chances of completing the Civil War line. Eventually got to its end and looks like it glitched a bit as I was on Imperial side but got the Stormcloaks closing mission so got through it. Now back to the search for Daedric Artifacts

Comment

My tireless journey continues. The daedric artifacts are now all under my belt and I'm mopping up some side quests before starting the Dark Brotherhood questline. Currently 70+ hours in at level 36 so not sure which will run out first, the levels or the missions

Comment

I know it seems like you're talking to yourself, but I'm enjoying your little updates!

I'd just finished Oblivion when Skyrim came out so I needed a break, but I'm thinking of starting this soon.

One of my favourite bits in Oblivion was riding around on a horse just exploring and finding new locations. It also made fast travelling a lot easier once I'd started the quests.

Comment

The levels, I've been stuck at lvl 55 for ages at 222 hours game time due to maxing out all the main skills.

Comment

I thought if you legendaried a skill it allowed you to level up easier? My two hand weapon is a lot stronger than one handed (oo-er!) but its hit max now, held of resetting it though but tempted.

I still have loads of undiscovered locations cropping up in my map when wandering, its obscene, makes Fallout 3 look like a garden rather than a state.

Comment

Ah, I didn't realise skill could be reset, but it was introduced with the 1.9v patch. The problem with the character levelling is that it's linked to the skills, different skills give different rates of XP making it easy to max out stuff like enchanting and smithing, but others take longer.

I didn't noticed the skill reset option on the Xbox360 version, but I'll have a nosey around this eve for it.
                        Last edited by MartyG; 02-07-2013, 15:38.

Comment

Is the legendary edition less glitchified than previously? It was murder on PS3 in its early days... If it's improved a bit I may give this another try...

Comment

In about the last 20-25 hours I've had it freeze up 2-3 times but it's a lot better than it was. Auto save is usually regular enough.

Comment

Had to switch autosave off in original build as it started lagging to hell ('Rimlag', the wags called it). I guess that's better now as well...

Comment

Was clearing a few of the sidequests off my list and inadvertently started the College Questline last night so the Dark Brotherhood is on hild for now. Still fairly early on in it, exploring a dungeon. It's helping my levels a bit as there's a greater emphasis on magic which I've typically not used so now up to level 38 as I approach the 80th hour.

Comment

Working...
                                X