X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Metal Gear Solid HD

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
      What were your impressions of this? I sort-of liked the demo, despite initial misgivings about... well, everything.
      There's a review in the 360 section if you missed it.

Comment

Last import of the year was, in fact, Nanoha A's The Gears of Destiny for the PSP, shipped the 28th or so and now in customs...should receive it by the end of the week

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
          What were your impressions of this? I sort-of liked the demo, despite initial misgivings about... well, everything.
          There is almost zero variety in the game unfortunately. The PS2 era environments are reused over and over again and all of the 'enemies' are the same except for the occasional boss which aren't anything special.

It's ok but not a must have. If you liked the demo it might be worth picking up.

Comment

There was also Evangelion: 3nd Impact and Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Extend on the PSP.

Comment

Other shooters to come out last year were

Eschatos
              Bullet Soul

I never played Eschatos but I enjoyed Bullet Soul.

Also I've just ordered Ougon Musou Kyoku X for the 360, which came out at the end of last year. Looks like quite a cool beat em up. It's on AmiAmi now in the sale for around ?33.

Also Ni no Kuni came out on PS3, but I think that's due a release sometime this year over here. Looks amazing but I never bothered as my Japanese it too limited.

Comment

Ikenie No Yoru on the Wii was good.

Comment

K-On! After School Live was great on PSP if you like music games.

Comment

Originally posted by Goemon View Post
                    Other shooters to come out last year were

Eschatos
                    Bullet Soul

I never played Eschatos but I enjoyed Bullet Soul.

Also I've just ordered Ougon Musou Kyoku X for the 360, which came out at the end of last year. Looks like quite a cool beat em up. It's on AmiAmi now in the sale for around ?33.

Also Ni no Kuni came out on PS3, but I think that's due a release sometime this year over here. Looks amazing but I never bothered as my Japanese it too limited.

Eschatos is very nice

Ougon Musou Kyoku X - ordered as well - looks the business

Comment

Working...
                    X