Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was doing it on my iPhone so maybe will work on a computer

Comment

It's definitely right mate, I just bought one for my nephew.

Comment

Fair up bud would jump on it if I didn't already have it

Comment

Dear hmv Customer,

We are writing to you in relation to your order for the following item:

Cat.No: 9200024 Barcode: 711719200024
          Artist: PS VITA GAME &nbs p;
          Title : UNCHARTED: GOLDEN ABYSS ;

We are very sorry, but it has come to our attention that the item appeared on our website with the incorrect price of ?24.99, instead of ?39.99. We will not therefore process your order.

The terms and conditions governing our online sales state that your order is only accepted, and a contract between us formed, when hmv receives payment for the goods you have ordered. hmv has not yet taken payment for the goods listed above, nor taken the final step of confirming the shipment of your order to you by email (please see point b. in the section entitled ‘The Contract Between US’ on the first page of our Terms and Conditions). We are therefore under no legal obligation to sell the item to you at the incorrect price.

Please accept our sincere apologies for this error. We don’t like having to take this course of action, and apologise that we have had to do so in this instance.

If you would still like to order the item at the retail price of ?39.99, you may do so via the hmv website.

Kind Regards,

Online Customer Service Team
          www.hmv.com
          Last edited by Colin; 24-01-2012, 16:39.

Comment

Got the same
            Worth a shot though eh?

Comment

Not sure when these game.co.uk deals showed up but must have been in the last week.

Vita (Wifi) + Uncharted + 4gb memory card - ?270.

Vita (Wifi) + Wipeout or Modnation or Everybody's Gold or Katamari + 4gb memory card - ?260.

Not saving much but better than nothing, pretty much like a free 4gb card.

Comment

I would go with them in a shot if they offered the same kind of deals on the 3G unit.It just seems strange why they don't.

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                  Not sure when these game.co.uk deals showed up but must have been in the last week.

Vita (Wifi) + Uncharted + 4gb memory card - ?270.

Vita (Wifi) + Wipeout or Modnation or Everybody's Gold or Katamari + 4gb memory card - ?260.

Not saving much but better than nothing, pretty much like a free 4gb card.
                  Does anyone know whether the same deal is available in store?

Comment

Originally posted by geldra View Post
                    Does anyone know whether the same deal is available in store?
                    Nope I was going to get one for the missus but no deals in the store

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                      That deal more than pays for itself :-)

Some decent deals seem to be cropping up but I also want the 3G version.

Comment

Just tried Asda and Tesco, Asda have preorders up now but no bundles.
                        Wifi ?229.99
                        3G ?279.99
                        4gig card ?14.99
                        Reality Fighters/Little Deviants ?23
                        Wipeout/Unit 13/Everybody's Golf/Modnation ?30
                        Uncharted ?38
                        Even with a friend's 10% discount it's not looking great.

Tesco didn't even know what it was... including their "tech team".

Comment

?213.99 from zavvi outlet on eBay

Comment

Tesco Entertainment have it online for 219.99 with the pre-order pack. With cashback from TopCashBack or QuidCo (note: shouldn't be relied on but I've never had a problem with Tesco) the price comes down to around ?203.

Comment

Originally posted by sofasurfer View Post
                              I would go with them in a shot if they offered the same kind of deals on the 3G unit.It just seems strange why they don't.
                              The 3G version is the idiot edition from what I can gather, so they must figure the idiots don't need extra enticement.

Comment

Why is it the idiot edition?

Comment

Working...
                                X