PSone classics on the Japanese PSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
    Trust me Little Ralph is just a mediocre platformer with shiny graphics. FF would be a way better choice.
    FF is in the driving seat, s'okay.

Originally posted by kryss View Post
    The Combini
    Convenience Store sim.
    That looks ace, but I think it'll be unplayable with my knowledge of Japanese, which amounts to "yes" and "no."

Comment

A-ressha is worse.

Comment

Actually if you click on the "genre" tab and browse through the action and shooter genres, there's loads I forgot about. I personally really enjoyed the two Goemon games on there when I owned the discs (both 2D, not the futuristic one).

Then there's that dream simulator game, LSD.

Actually, maybe you shouldn't browse. It's way too easy to get side-tracked by all the mysterious or interesting looking titles. I've blown probably over ?150 on impulse PS1 purchases over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
          Though saying that, if this is true it wins by default.
          Just checked, it's definately on there

Comment

I am so torn right now.

Comment

Cold and shamed, lying naked on the floor?

Comment

I don't know what's worse, you knowing that off the top of your head or me recognising it

Comment

Hey come on Natalie Umbruglia was hot.

...Reminds me i need J store credit...

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                    Finger Flashing. I defy anybody to name a better available title.
                    Got this. I was too intrigued. I'll get Salad next time! It is baffling. I am currently at the "ohmygodwhatbuttondoeswhatpressEVERYTHINGohmygodIh avedied" stage. Also known as stage one.

Can I delete the file in the bubble now that it's installed? I don't remember having one of those last time I got a PSone game from PSN.

Comment

You can, you just need it to transfer to a PSP/Vita if you want to install it there as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X