User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    I highly recommend you don't use it in public (assuming you use it for other sites which allegedly exist outside of Bordersdown.net)

Tapatalk has updated all their privacy stuff for GDPR and they no longer track personal data in ways I don't agree with, so I have re-enabled the app. The article feed should be available at some point shortly too, although I can't get it to work at the moment - chatting with their support team. There is also a tapatalk chatroom.

Tapatalk is a free app available for iOS and Android. It will show you adverts which have nothing to do with me. You can pay to turn them off or I can pay monthly to do that universally, but I'd only do it if there are lots of tapatalk users.

Paging @nakamura

Glad that you've kept up with this and done your due diligence on them, though I'm still a little hesitant on getting back into bed with them as they really did frustrate me when using them before. Kept changing the app layout at a moment's notice, ads even after you did pay for it, etc. If anyone gives the iPhone app a shot and finds it to be better than it was, I'd be open to hearing about it.

Just realised that the "like" plugin on the forum is compatible with the like button on tapatalk through some witchcraft.

@charlesr always nice to see new forum features, so thanks! However, would it be possible to disable the thing where it says 'Sent from my Motorola'?

That's done in your own tapatalk settings I think. Look for signature
    Quote Originally Posted by wakka View Post
    @charlesr always nice to see new forum features, so thanks! However, would it be possible to disable the thing where it says 'Sent from my Motorola'?

Ah god. Well in that case, everyone using Tapatalk turn that off pls and thx.

Tapatalk can do one. It's awful really. Worse than it used to be and constantly asking for money.

Cheers Brad - this is about what I expected