Nintendo are bringing seaman to the 3ds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nintendo are bringing seaman to the 3ds

A very vague article on n-europe states that Nintendo have launched a scheme to revive high quality dormant 3rd party games, with Seaman being the first to launch under this scheme on the 3ds.

Sounds very interesting, here is hoping Jet Set Radio and is next.

Does anybody know anymore about this scheme?

Last edited by The Mole; 21-02-2012, 18:51.

Nope, sounds interesting though. Here's hoping for Shenmue being revived!

What quality games have been cancelled since Seaman came out?

Comment

I thought this was going to be about some sort of new way of interacting with your 3DS...

Comment

Originally posted by Party boy View Post
        Nope, sounds interesting though. Here's hoping for Shenmue being revived!

What quality games have been cancelled since Seaman came out?
        Thought Shenmue 3 was in the works, or was that one when those rumors that was doing the rounds with no basis. I guess Nintendo have seen the sales for starfox 64 and OoT 3d and have found a way to make a fast buck, kind of like Disney bringing out old movies in 3d.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mole View Post
          Does anybody know anymore about this scheme?
          That right now it's a rumor everyone is speaking about, not much more.

Comment

Wonder if this is what the conference is for tomorrow you can watch online with subtitles at 12 midday

Comment

Originally posted by The Mole View Post
              Thought Shenmue 3 was in the works, or was that one when those rumors that was doing the rounds with no basis. I guess Nintendo have seen the sales for starfox 64 and OoT 3d and have found a way to make a fast buck, kind of like Disney bringing out old movies in 3d.
              Yeah, I think there were rumours actually, as well as Shenmue online in Asia, I'm not sure it's actually happening though.

I wonder if Rare could be tempted, they supported the GBA and DS...

I'm more interested in games tha never came out than remakes tough, without doubt.

Comment

Just love it how Shenmue 3 always comes up in mention in every other Headline! But on a more serious note, I remember buying the NTSC-U import of Seaman for the DC complete with mic. It should work well with the built in mic but I do wonder if people will seriously want to talk into the 3DS outloud, like, say on the tube!

Comment

That's true, I felt stupid enough talking to my N64 at home playing that Pikachu game, and in Nintendogs on the 3DS etc.

Oh, and you have to mention Shenmue, it's the law!

Comment

Working...
                  X