No announcement yet.

Lumines Electronic Symphony (PS Vita)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had no idea different avatars have an effect. I really should read the instructions.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
      I had no idea different avatars have an effect. I really should read the instructions.
      If only because it is one of the few Vita games that actually comes with a manual.

Comment

Don't they all? Just they're actually ON the vita, arguably making them more useful.

Comment

Originally posted by Synthesthesia View Post
          Don't they all? Just they're actually ON the vita, arguably making them more useful.
          I like a paper manual with my boxed releases but yes, they do all have online manuals.

Comment

I don't think they are online, I think they're on the card itself aren't they? But yeah, the only game I have with a physical manual is Rayman Origins.

Comment

TBH I'd rather forgo the boxes entirely and just be able to buy from a retail store the code (so you could have the lower retail style prices) since then they're all on my device and I don't have more crap cluttering my shelves.

Comment

Made a Spotify-playlist for those interested in the soundtrack (source).

Songs that I couldn't find are:

SCSI-9 - Autumn Love
                LFO - Moistly
                Orbital - Never
                808 State - Pacific 707
                Ken Ishii - Sunriser
                Ian Pooley - What's Your Number

but will add those if I find them later

Comment

Has anyone been able to get the 30 blocks in 30 seconds trophy? I've managed 25 but it was sheer fluke and I don't think I can get any more than that. I've hit a brick wall with Voyage too, I've got max xp from practising but still can't break the 300, 000 point barrier or make it to the end in one go.

Anyone got any tips? I struggle coz I find that once the bricks build up half way you're onto a losing battle, the movement of the bricks to the left and right seem to stick and get stuck on stuff unless you hold the D-pad down in which case it over shoots the full way.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmyboi View Post
                    Has anyone been able to get the 30 blocks in 30 seconds trophy? I've managed 25 but it was sheer fluke and I don't think I can get any more than that. I've hit a brick wall with Voyage too, I've got max xp from practising but still can't break the 300, 000 point barrier or make it to the end in one go.

Anyone got any tips? I struggle coz I find that once the bricks build up half way you're onto a losing battle, the movement of the bricks to the left and right seem to stick and get stuck on stuff unless you hold the D-pad down in which case it over shoots the full way.
                    I have but I can't offer any tips or advice to be honest... Making large structures seemed to work best for me.

Comment

Another super interesting article from Gamasutra:

Comment

Very interesting, especially to read about some of the more lofty goals they originally had. I love the Vita version but, as far as I can see, the end product ended up being just another Lumines as opposed to the reboot or refresh they seemed to be aiming for. Still a great game though.

Comment

For those interested, I found 3 more songs from the soundtrack (sort of on the Mylo-track) and updated the Spotify-playlist. Only missing 2 (SCSI-9 and Benny Benassi) from a complete soundtrack, bar the unlockable songs by Makoto Asai.

Comment

Working...
                          X