X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zen Monkey View Post
    Waiting on couriers.
    What if...what you had ordered was actually the experience of waiting for a package to remind you to be more patient?

Comment

I’ve never relied on couriers picking up, I’ve always taken the parcels to a drop off point.
      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
        I’ve never relied on couriers picking up, I’ve always taken the parcels to a drop off point.
        UPS and Parcel Force haven't let me down with pick ups in over 2 years. Hermes on the other hand....

Comment

I like Collect+, and the newsagent across the road became a drop off point not long ago. It’s handy.

Comment

I have stupid feet that you can't buy normal shoes for, and I've just found out that the place I've been using for the past decade or so has shut up due to trading conditions. Sad for them, but also personally gutted as now I need to find a new place that does Vans for people with clown feet.

Comment

What size shoes are you, Fuse? I often have trouble getting UK 11.5 but that's not quite into the clown shoe ballpark. Most men seem to be a 9 and lasses a 6, seems to be the average.

Comment

15, ideally (or essentially, with dress shoes) a wide fit.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                  15, ideally (or essentially, with dress shoes) a wide fit.
                  Crickey, I don't know if shoe sizes are based on a true numerical scale or not but I'm in seven's so does that mean your feet are over twice as big as mine?
                  If so does that put you between ten and twelve feet tall!

Comment

Bloody hell, proper arsekicking Shaq feet!!! You could easily hoof people into canals.

My current irk is my dental plate. I'm missing my upper front four teeth, I had my crowns removed four years back due to constant hassles, had this in ever since and I thought it was invincible but it's started to crack across the toothy bit.

I've been coasting with this for years, now it's time to get a new 'un but these things costs bombs, plus *will* make you look and feel different and everyone will comment for ages.

In all honesty, I like having my toothed gumshield out, when I'm not around people. It's a maw with fangs, like the mouth of a fat cat, I have fangs but it's nice not to have that plastic ish pressed up in there.

Comment

Getting new dental plates suck [MENTION=6476]JazzFunk[/MENTION], I know that from working with them for years.

In the end its like getting a new pair of shoes, it will be an arse to get used to but after a while they will feel right and be a vast improvement from the old ones.

Metal and the flexi-plastic ones can fit/ be more comfortable but they also hike the price up if you are only looking for NHS currently. See mostly NHS and they are still good, my dentist sends his labwork off to Hong Kong!

Good luck with what you do

Comment

Luckily, just called dentist and managed to get straight in this aft. Good job, had a closer look and the split is more than 50% across...nick of time stuff, it's like the plastic has just gone brittle all of a sudden...though in sincerity I was only supposed to wear this for six months...not four years two months...

Comment

Originally posted by Anpanman View Post
                          Crickey, I don't know if shoe sizes are based on a true numerical scale or not but I'm in seven's so does that mean your feet are over twice as big as mine? If so does that put you between ten and twelve feet tall!
                          From what I remember, a size 12 is 12 inches. You then add or subtract 1/3 inch per size. So size 15 is 13 inches long afaik. A size 9, which is me, is 11 inches long. Size 12 tends to be around the point most shoe shops go up to.
                          Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Danny Baker's sacking by the BBC for criticising the royal baby.

I hope another radio station snaps him up and he's an entertaining DJ with an incredibly broad knowledge of music.

Comment

Originally posted by Zen Monkey View Post
                              Danny Baker's sacking by the BBC for criticising the royal baby.

I hope another radio station snaps him up and he's an entertaining DJ with an incredibly broad knowledge of music.
                              Deserved everything he got for what the clown posted. He’s just lucky he lives in the 21st century, few hundred years ago he would of been put in jail for it and left to rot by the royal family.

Comment

Are you a royalist?

Comment

Working...
                                X