Raspberry Pi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Colin View Post
    That is ****ing awesome, I’m having that!

EDIT: Only UK stockist I can find is an Amazon seller, but no delivery until just before Christmas.
    Get it from the US Amazon store mate, if you select express delivery you can get it by the end of the month, £35 with import charges already paid.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
      I guess someone here may know the answer to this. I’ve seen people use the GPIO on these to flash small eeproms (like installing coreboot on an older ThinkPad). Was just wondering if I might be able to use it to dump and flash eeproms from the likes of Neo Geo or SNES cartridges. Cheers!
      Someone has used the Pi IO to dump Gameboy and SNES carts, so I'd imagine the possibility is there to dump NeoGeo too:
      After seeing a Game Boy emulator for the first time, [Thijs] was amazed. A small box with just a handful of electronics that turns a Game Boy cartridge into a file able to be run on an emulator is …

Back at the turn of the century, shoving MiniITX motherboards into just about everything was all the rage with the technologist crowd. [waterbury] had the idea of making a computer out of an SNES, …

Comment

Brilliant, cheers. Was mostly looking at BIOS options rather than make boots to anyone that saw my post and frowned.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
          Get it from the US Amazon store mate, if you select express delivery you can get it by the end of the month, £35 with import charges already paid.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ARNWUK2P&psc=1
          Spot the idiot who ordered the case & pad via Aliexpress for $39 & will have to wait 4-6 weeks for it

Comment

Do I need to set up another amazon account to buy from the US site?

Comment

Do I need to set up another amazon account to buy from the US site?
              Nope, same account

Comment

Hmmm, I can't log in to the US site with my UK info for some reason.

Comment

Strange, mines always worked like this, all details and payment details are the same on both too. Just updated a card on one and it was changed on the other.

Comment

Hmmm, I can't log in to the US site with my UK info for some reason.
                    Nor me. Always had separate accounts.

Comment

I hadn't updated the sign in on my iPad mate is what was wrong, all ordered now, cheers Jamie.

Comment

These are in stock on U.K. Amazon now, so cancelled my US order as it works out cheaper as I have Prime. Should be delivered for me getting home this weekend.

Comment

Love it!

Comment

^ That's lovely. I'm tempted just to get a second RPi3 and have this with some Retropie build on it.

Comment

Had a Pi 2 Model B V1.1 for ages, it was preloaded with loadsa decent stuff so I haven't fiddled about with it much. It's got Recalbox on it and I just tried to add some stuff but it's not even reading my WiFi, even though it's all dongled up with the right key and SSID n all that. Annoying...anyone had this? I initially thought I could just cram loadsa ROMs on an SD card but no such luck I'm afraid, I thought it would be so easy...

Comment

that md case is awesome, only problem with the pi though is the frontends look like trash. Going to the effort of making it look like a ace md is kind of ruined when you boot it up and have an ugly frontend dealing with your games, wonder if it's improved since i last dabbled on my pi?

Comment

Working...
                                X