(false) rumour was only 75% of the bought from Game price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(false) rumour was only 75% of the bought from Game price

I heard a rumour today that from tomorrow Game will be doing an extra 75% on trade in until April 11, I don't know if it's accurate or not just thought I would mention in case it is
    Last edited by ETC; 16-03-2012, 08:07.

This is how they're going to save themselves from going out of business. To buy games for more than they're worth then sell them on for less than they bought them for?

Comment

Maybe it's a way to actually get some stock in to sell for cash. This way they can pay the bills. Store credit is nothing if it is not spent apart from a low level creditor on the balance sheet

Comment

Its not right

Terms and Conditions: Offer applies to purchases from GAME stores between 16/03/2012 and 04/04/2012. Trade-In credit can be redeemed until 11/04/2012. Offer only applies to Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, DS, 3DS and PS Vita games. 75% of the purchased value of the preowned game will be given back on a trade-in card. Cash trade-in value may vary. Original receipt required as proof of purchase. Offer does not apply to purchases from GAME.co.uk. To trade-in; all games must be in original packaging, in good working order and of satisfactory quality. Ask staff for details. Trade-in offers are open to members of the public only and GAME reserves the right to refuse any offer to anyone believed to be representing a trade buyer. This offer can be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Cannot be used in conjunction with other trade-in offers. This does not affect your statutory rights.

Comment

So how does that work

Comment

Well, this probably brings their trade in prices up to near CeX levels..

Comment

Speedlolitta, is that good or bad? Never sold anything at game or cex

Comment

Game give ridiculously low trade in typically.

Comment

Working...
                X