No announcement yet.

Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn [PS3]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That makes sense. Still annoying though.

Comment

I caved and bought all DLC available bar two ReZEL variants (defender A and defender B), for a total of 3000 yen and the game contents effectively doubled. The best mission pack is for Angelo, that features battles where you play as support to Full Frontal (really, Char or his clones always get the crazier names) and despite I don't like Angelo as a character, I enjoyed his missions due to their different nature. The Silver Bullet mission is good, you have to pursuit a Neo Zeon ship and destroy everything between a time limit.
      All Mobile Suits and weapons bought as DLC are readily available in Custom Cast and they are used by the game as opponents, keeping this mode varied and interesting.
      Unfortunately Gundam UC is built around DLC, which really detracts from the unaugmented out-of-the-box game.

Also, unboxing and videoreview.

Comment

I don't mind paying a little extra as the copy i got was a very reasonable price.

Comment

Well, I think the game pays itself thanks to Custom Cast without any DLC, but Unicorn/story mdoe is pretty anemic out of the box. Having Angelo's and Doguza's (or anything with the Loto) missions right from the start would have made it much more meaningful.

Comment

Absolutely love your videos! Keep it up!

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
              Unfortunately Gundam UC is built around DLC, which really detracts from the unaugmented out-of-the-box game.
              I would really like to pick this up, but as I am not connected to the J-PSN, does this mean my game experience would not be so great? That would be a real shame.

Comment

The story mode won't be so great. Custom Cast can live without DLC. Getting a Japanese account is easy, you should create one to get at least the free Mobile Suits and characters.

Comment

So far i just getting happier and happier with this game

Comment

But still , with this annoying dlc missions hanging game thingy .... i have to reset PS3? or it is finally stop searching for japanese store ?

Comment

You can quit the game from the system bar without resetting the console, probably there won't be any problem playing from a Japanese account.

Comment

Working...
                      X