Triplets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Triplets

That talk from nearly a year ago looks to be panning out. Arnold Schwarzenegger, Danny De Vito and Ivan Reitman are considering a sequel to the 1988 comedy “Twins”. The twist? Eddie Murphy would act as a third brother and the film will be called “Triplets” says The Hollywood Reporter. Universal and Montecito Picture Co. […]

And you thought they were running out of films to drag back. Universal is planning this sequel to 80's comedy Twins which would star the returning Danny Devito and Arnold Schwarzenegger as the experimental twins who find out they have a secret third sibling... Eddie Murphy.

It's like a Family Guy sketch.

Surely an early April fools. If it's not then I'm scared.

Comment

Apparently word has been circling around for some time about it, Universal is doing a very belated sequel to Midnight Run as well which they've managed to get De Niro to return for... then again, he'll make anything these days

Comment

Sheesh, why are they wasting there time on pointless sequels like this, when they should be making Krull 2.

Comment

That's a great idea for a sequel, but just for a moments laughter. Really don't fancy sitting through 90mins of that being dragged out.

Tonight is yo night bro!

Comment

I actually laughed at the idea in a good way when I read that post, then I saw Eddie Murphy's name and the laughter died.

Comment

Should be Smokey from Friday as Smokey.

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
                Apparently word has been circling around for some time about it, Universal is doing a very belated sequel to Midnight Run as well which they've managed to get De Niro to return for... then again, he'll make anything these days
                Midnight run is perfect, any attempt at a sequel/prequel or remake will never ever get near the original.

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
                  I actually laughed at the idea in a good way when I read that post, then I saw Eddie Murphy's name and the laughter died.

Comment

HAHAH classic!

Comment

A few months ago came word that “Triplets,” the proposed sequel to the old Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny DeVito comedy “Twins” that had been moving forward fairly consistently, had ground to a halt. Josh Gad and Ryan Dixon reportedly wrote two drafts of the script for the film which would see the original actors returning […]

Arnie says it's still moving forward and following a recent meet up Eddie Murphy is on board with doing it

Comment

The “Twins” sequel is finally happening with “30 Rock” alum Tracy Morgan set to join Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny DeVito in the follow-up to the 1988 comedy. “Triplets” will shoot this January in Boston as the two unlikely brothers Julian (Schwarzenegger) and Vincent (DeVito) find they are part of a trio. Eddie Murphy was originally […]

Triplets is moving ahead with Tracey Morgan now set to play the third brother, replacing Eddie Murphy. Ivan Reitman will direct the film.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X