Devil may cry hd collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Devil may cry hd collection

I do keep saying an I crazy playing through these and silent hill again, these classics seem to be coming all the time, but haven't played these for years, just done mission 1 and 2 on devil may cry and the graphics look good, but the camera is still a bit iffy, just started 3 and it looks really nice, can't face 2 as I didn't like it much, all in all I reckon it worth the the money, and is definitely done better than the silent hill remakes, buy it if you have fond memories of the series.

Which version did you get? I'm trying to decide whether to get it for PS3 or 360.

Comment

Playing DMC on the 360 controller is awful - see DMC4 for that

PS3 for me!

Comment

Was in the city to pick this up but none carried it, and ended up walking home with a bottle of Dior instead!

Placed an order at an online retailer, which saves me some 10 coins as well. For me as well its all about DMC1 and 3. Dual shock 3 fo sho.

Comment

I think it's all about DMC 1 & 3 for everybody haha!

Saying that, I'll still play 2, I remember it being a half decent game, just an inferior DMC.

Comment

May we have a picture posted please.

Comment

It's out Tuesday isn't it? Websites are stating the US broke its street date and released it early.

Unusual for a niche title like this to try to stick to a worldwide release rather than release it the Friday after.

Comment

It's because of the bank holiday next friday for Good Friday hence this is a tuesday release rather than a standard friday one.

Shopto have had stock since wednesday.

if i could actually work out how to get pictures on here i would post a pic instead

Comment

I know, it should be out already. Thats why I went out to try my luck. Other stores outside of my area did have it, mine just didn't.

Comment

Got it fom shopto today, and 3 is the best of the bunch the camera and graphics are better than 1 will look at 2 later but my memories are horrible from that one

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                      Playing DMC on the 360 controller is awful - see DMC4 for that

PS3 for me!
                      Why is it played via the d-pad?

Comment

DMC4 was ok on the 360 pad I thought, worked well enough for me to beat it on DMD mode anyway. But it's a moot point since I just noticed that I had it pre-ordered for PS3 anyway and it's being shipped already.

I hope they will let me change the buttons on part 1 this time, I was never able to play that because I played part 3 first and that had a different button setup.

Comment

Originally posted by PaTaito View Post
                          Why is it played via the d-pad?
                          Nah, but the layout of the controls favour the PS3 pad.

Got my copy from Shopto today too. I love the DMC series nearly finished 1 again, collecting all the blue orbs and doing the secret missions.... Feels as great as ever fantastic game even today. Not much else to report really.... Never had any issue with the camera either...

Comment

Originally posted by Sane View Post
                            DMC4 was ok on the 360 pad I thought, worked well enough for me to beat it on DMD mode anyway. But it's a moot point since I just noticed that I had it pre-ordered for PS3 anyway and it's being shipped already.

I hope they will let me change the buttons on part 1 this time, I was never able to play that because I played part 3 first and that had a different button setup.
                            Yup same, could never play the US/EU versions of DMC due to the controls, all 3 games have the same control design in this, which is the same as the western DMC 2-4 and the JPN 1-4.

Thank god for that, that worried me at first too!

Comment

What's the graphic update like buddy?

Comment

Working...
                              X