User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Just personal preference, really- the Sonic shirt looked ace in the packet but I just didn't like the look or feel of the flock. I prefer something flush with the rest of the shirt, as long as it's hard wearing.

Sorry Charles, we sound like a bunch of whiners! I'll be getting a shirt regardless, but if you manage to get one up with the triangle cut out I'll buy another one (or 2) in a heartbeat.

I'll take a couple of videos of the two types so people can be more informed before purchasing

Charlie bear, really interested in an NTSC uk hoodie any more details on that yet?

I can imagine 'roxxor my boxxors' is not too far off them t shirts

Quote Originally Posted by 112 View Post

I can imagine 'rmoxon my boxxors' is not too far off them t shirts

Ahem, yes that's what I really meant

Hi dudes.

Please see the first post for a video of the FLEX vs FLOCK.
    I've added both types to the shop.

I'll add the NTSC-uk tshirts a bit later once I've figured out how to hack the triangle out again.
    I'll also see if I can upload a very simple design that will fit on the lanyards. Watch this space! Subscribe to this thread!

Thats a good plan making the mugs with the logo on 1 side or the other, for all us lefties mate

Quote Originally Posted by charlesr View Post
    Hi dudes.

Please see the first post for a video of the FLEX vs FLOCK.
    I've added both types to the shop.

I'll add the NTSC-uk tshirts a bit later once I've figured out how to hack the triangle out again.
    I'll also see if I can upload a very simple design that will fit on the lanyards. Watch this space! Subscribe to this thread!
    Just saw the picture you have added and I have to say...you look a bit like Tony Hawk.
    Put a video up of some half pipe skills please!

Nice T-shirts though, personally I'm thinking of going for the 2 tone ones at the bottom. (Black/White and White/Black look pretty sweet with the orange logo)
    Last edited by Fader209; 07-04-2012 at 01:02 PM.

Fader, if you want to see the 2tones with a different colour logo, let me know.

Eddie, yeah