No announcement yet.

BordersDown T-shirts and stuff - video closeups added

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, each shirt comes with a sheet of bullet proof glass attached to the front to stop the mobs from tazering you before stealing the coolest Tshirt on earth*

(*Yes, caps from designer page)

Comment

Charlie bear... Any more news on a hoody yet? Also, when's the NTSC logo back? Wanna rock some for me summer Jolls and spread the gospel

Comment

sorry dudes, life* took over. I'll get back on to this shortly after I figure out why the server rebooted itself last night for no reason.

(* actually Trials Evolution took over, but since that's now my life....)

Comment

I've added an example Flex logo Hoodie for 112 - please check out the first post for the logo colour options for flex and flock and view the hoodie example details to see the other hoodie colours you can have. Hopefully you can then let me know what you want.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
            The second. Is it possible to have it in one colour and not 2-tone?
            Of course dude.

Please can you and Stu have a look at the logo colour options added in the first post. The easiest way to approach this would be to say for examples (Logo material, logo type, logo colour, garment, logo size, logo position):

Flex BD logo, colour 14 (pink), 2 tone Tshirt, small left breast
            or
            Flock NTSCUK logo, colour 5 (yellow), normal Tshirt, large center
            or
            Flex BD logo, colour 14 (pink), hoodie, large center

Comment

(I'll get to work on the NTSCuk logo fix)

Comment

Flock BD logo, colour 2 (white), normal Tshirt, small left breast
                Flock NTSCUK logo, colour 2 (white), small left breast

Those are the two I would buy.

Comment

Coolo. Out of interest, what colour tshirt would you be using?

Currently battling with Inkscape.... Tutorials here I come.

Comment

Black. I'm not a colourful person. Need an help with Inkscape? We use it at work, though limited. I'm more accostumed to Illustrator, myself.

Comment

Yeah, I'd have to pay for Illustrator, but I'd love some help if I can't figure Inkscape out on my own (I'm going to try first!) I'll let you know.
                      Last edited by charlesr; 07-05-2012, 08:09.

Comment

I'd go Flock BD logo, colour 12 blue (not sure if the number is right, I mean the first on the left of the second row), 2 tone Tshirt, small left breast.

Comment

Charlie Bear, hoodie looks good, but im really looking for an NTSC-UK one, so once you get a chance to, id luv to see the NTSC one

Is it possible to have a small ntsc-uk logo across the right shoulder blade as well as the large one across the centre of the chest?

Oh and, as fussy as this sounds, can the drawstrings on the hoodie be a different colour as well? I just luv contrast colours... Its all about the details

Comment

I've submitted another ntscuk logo for approval. Normally takes 24-48 hours.
                            I figured out inkscape in the end!

Comment

Products added with your names on them peeps
                              Please let me know if anything needs adjusting before you acquire.

Comment

Sweet. Will order soon...thinking about a personal tshirt, let's see how it turns out.

Comment

Working...
                                X