No announcement yet.

BordersDown T-shirts and stuff - video closeups added

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just tried to buy a hoodie only to discover they don't ship to Australia...

Comment

Thanks Charles. I'll get ordering at the end of the month.

Comment

Order placed, can't wait to have them.

Comment

Thanks for uploading the info on the hoodie, looks great, but i think you might have mistaken what i said about the additional NTSC-UK logo. I didn't mean on the side of the right arm, i mean on the back of the right shoulder

Kinda like this:

Oh and any chance of changing the colour of the logo and draw strings to white please?

Other than that, i'm almost there with my purchase, Thanks Charlie Bear!

Comment

Originally posted by mekanor View Post
            Just tried to buy a hoodie only to discover they don't ship to Australia...
            I just presumed that they'd ship to everywhere. If you are prepared to pay the extra carriage cost, I'll get it and forward it on to you. Let me know! I'm going to be moving 112's hoody sleeve logo to the back on the shoulder (see his post above) - let me know if you want anything in particular.

Comment

If you wouldn't mind posting it to me charles that would be great. I'll get in touch with you shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by 112 View Post
                Thanks for uploading the info on the hoodie, looks great, but i think you might have mistaken what i said about the additional NTSC-UK logo. I didn't mean on the side of the right arm, i mean on the back of the right shoulder

Kinda like this:

Oh and any chance of changing the colour of the logo and draw strings to white please?

Other than that, i'm almost there with my purchase, Thanks Charlie Bear!

Hi dude. I've updated that. I can't modify the draw strings though sorry. ?1.30 on ebay though

Comment

Thanks dude... Will get onto this in the weekend!

Comment

Shirts arrived today! Absolutely lovely.
                    The BD shirt is perfect,

I would have made NTSC and UK bolder to reduce white borders and smoothed everything, but it's all good

(had the macro mounted on the camera and no other lens nearby, sorry for the close-ups only).

Comment

Phew! Are they in the right place on the breast? And what do you mean by "smoothed"?

Comment

They are. With smooth I meant not having sharp corners but rounded ones, especially on the U left side.
                        In fact, I was rethinking about the smaller borders on the NTSC UK shirt, on shirts with a lower contrast the logo could end up almost invisible. In B&W smaller borders would have been better, but not so on let's say red and green combos.

Comment

Working...
                        X