BordersDown T-shirts and stuff - video closeups added

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BordersDown T-shirts and stuff - video closeups added

BordersDown T-shirt shop is here, so click the link to own your next great T-shirt. There are a variety of logo colours to choose from and then for each logo colour, you can choose your own T-shirt colour so you should be able to find the perfect T-shirt for you!

The logos mostly coming in 2 different types, so PLEASE choose the correct one. FLOCK is a soft felt and is slightly raised above the surface. FLEX is slightly shiny, flush with the surface. See below for a video comparing the two types!

The T-Shirts themselves are sewn by 9 people in a non-sweatshop environment in LA where they are paid fair wages with healthcare and benefits.

They are shipped from Germany but arrive quickly.

If you have any special requests, e.g. extra logo on sleeve or small logo to the side breast or different colour logo, or whatever, then just ask me. There are also various other items I can do, so if you want a hoody, or a thong, or an iPad sleeve, then let me know and I'll see if it's on the list.

When yours arrives, please provide feedback in this thread - I'm very pleased with the one I ordered to check it, but want to hear your thoughts too.

Here are the colours you can have the Flex logo finish in (click to enlarge):
    FlexLogoColours.jpg

Here are the colours you can have the Flock logo finish in:
    FlockLogoColours.jpg

Annoyingly it won't let me allow users to change the logo colour which would make things ever so much simpler, but there you go - if you think you want a logo colour that's not available in the shop, then ask here.

The easiest way to approach this would be to say for examples (Logo material, logo type, logo colour, garment, logo size, logo position):

Flex BD logo, colour 14 (pink), 2 tone Tshirt, small left breast
    or
    Flock NTSCUK logo, colour 5 (yellow), normal Tshirt, large center
    or
    Flex BD logo, colour 14 (pink), hoodie, large center

Here's a video comparing spreadshirt FLEX vs FLOCK logos (pump up the vid quality!):

Here's me wearing the FLEX version.

See here for a vid of me wearing one.
    Last edited by charlesr; 06-05-2012, 19:09.

Did anything ever become of the pin badge that was talked about?

Comment

I'll be ordering a couple come pay day. I know I'm being picky but is there any chance of an NTSC-UK one with the triangle cut out on the inside of the K?

Does that even make sense?

Comment

Missed opportunity for not including a range of customisable Fez's!

Comment

Originally posted by mekanor View Post
          I'll be ordering a couple come pay day. I know I'm being picky but is there any chance of an NTSC-UK one with the triangle cut out on the inside of the K?

Does that even make sense?
          Bum. I put the triangle back in before uploading the design I'll see what I can do.

Comment

Any chance of a non-flock, non-glowing option? I have a Sonic shirt with a flock design and it's... not good. :/

Comment

Just my own opinion of course, but I think that that Lanyard looks a bit plain without the BD logo on it. What happened there?

Bit of a shame, I'd have had it otherwise. Could do with one for my data travelers.

Comment

The logo won't fit on the Lanyard for some reason. Says the logo is too big, even once I'd removed the text. I don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
                  Any chance of a non-flock, non-glowing option? I have a Sonic shirt with a flock design and it's... not good. :/
                  I'll put up all the same t-shirts with flex so you can choose.
                  Please can you explain what wasn't good about it (in as much detail as possible please)? It's all new to me. Just to be clear, the flock is raised felt and the flex is very thin so that it feels flush and is smooth.

To make the decision so far, I just put them both in front of my wife and said which is the best and she said the flock looked far sexier because it's bold / sticks out slightly.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                    ...she said the flock looked far sexier because it sticks out slightly.
                    Sorry Sir, this is a family forum. There'll be none of that here!!

Comment

Just personal preference, really- the Sonic shirt looked ace in the packet but I just didn't like the look or feel of the flock. I prefer something flush with the rest of the shirt, as long as it's hard wearing.

Comment

Sorry Charles, we sound like a bunch of whiners! I'll be getting a shirt regardless, but if you manage to get one up with the triangle cut out I'll buy another one (or 2) in a heartbeat.

Comment

I'll take a couple of videos of the two types so people can be more informed before purchasing

Comment

Charlie bear, really interested in an NTSC uk hoodie any more details on that yet?

I can imagine 'roxxor my boxxors' is not too far off them t shirts

Comment

Originally posted by 112 View Post

I can imagine 'rmoxon my boxxors' is not too far off them t shirts

Comment

Working...
                              X