The Unfinished Swan [PS3]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Unfinished Swan [PS3]

In comedy, they say, timing is everything. And so, too, in gaming, if you're Giant Sparrow's Ian Dallas. "Some of my mo…

A preview of an upcoming PSN release for PS3. The game is described as a first person painting game in a white world where players use black paint on the white world to progress. The paint reveals objects within the world allowing the player to progress.

Is it a move game? It does look interesting. Colour me interested badum tish.

Comment

So many interesting new games coming out lately. Yes, this supports Move, though not compulsory.

Comment

Was this not announced months and months ago?

I've already seen screenshots and heard the name, howcome it's only just shown up on the eurogamer RSS feed?

Comment

It's inception was years ago. It's just all been dark for a while.

Comment

I remember this concept being the basis for a game that was well received in some independent games competition a few years ago. Liked the idea at the time and glad to see its coming to fruition as a proper release. Will definitely be keeping an eye on this one as/when a release date is announced.

Comment

For people haven't picked this up yet may be worth holding out alittle longer as on the 12 Deals of Christmas page in the store they've added images of each of the deals in wrapping paper. Deal 10 is clearly a wrapped up swan, that starts on 19th december.

LBP Karting is on the way too, it may be worth having a look at the images before buying to see if one of them ties in with the cover

Comment

Working...
              X