Zone of Enders 2: Second Runner Remaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zone of Enders 2: Second Runner Remaster

Zone of the Enders creator Hideo Kojima has revealed artwork from a proposed sequel to the action series. Kojima teased…

Hideo Kojima has revealed artwork hinting that Zone of the Enders 3 could finally be on the way (though the previously rumoured 3DS title is a possibility). The artwork was shown at an event to mark the HD Collection. Its said to be at experimental stages and could be a prequel due to uts early civilization setting. The Fox Engine is being considered so all in all its likely PS4 title.

Last edited by Neon Ignition; 20-03-2018, 14:27.

Zone of the Enders creator Hideo Kojima has revealed he will take a supporting role on the recently-teased ZOE sequel, …

Kojima has said that he will be taking on a supporting role for ZOE3. It's undecided if it will have a more realistics sci-fi look like ZOE1 or a cel-shaded anime style like ZOE2. It sounds like he's letting them make it a little more commercial market friendly too.

Comment

Metal Gear creator Hideo Kojima has abandoned his Zone of the Enders sequel project and dismantled its entire developme…

Kojima has scrapped ZOE3 and disbanded the dev team, looks like the wait continues...

Comment

FFS

Comment

Rubbish writing there. Talks about how the series was shifted from 30fps to 60fps with the HD collection when it was in fact the other way around.

Comment

Modern Konami

Comment

Didn't last long . Can't wait for Kojima to start making stuff again that isn't MGS as much as I love them. Maybe they will green light ZOE3 again hopefully.

Comment

Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner MARS will launch for PlayStation 4 and PC in September in Japan, the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu reveals.

A re-remaster of Second Runner will launch in Japan on PS4 and PC this September

Comment

But not the first....but why.

I’m prepared to buy a remaster I already own on two platforms, especially after the great patch that fixed ZOE2 on PS3- but I why would a buy a remaster if a remaster that’s MISSING content.

Comment

Hits western markets too in Sept

Comment

VR seems to be the main draw, but from the blurb in that Gematsu piece I'm not even sure it's the whole game, rather a section of?

Comment

The Zone of the Enders sequel remaster, bizarrely subtitled The 2nd Runner - M∀rs, will launch for Steam and PlayStatio…

The Re-Remaster is out 06 September 2018

Comment

Reports coming in that it's fully playable in VR. Holy crap! I played it on PS2 and really liked it but sold it in when I found it was worth a few quid iirc.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                            Reports coming in that it's fully playable in VR.
                            I'd like to see how they manage that.

Comment

I'm not sold on the mechs in this. They all look like they're on stilts.

Comment

Working...
                              X