No announcement yet.

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah have to agree when it works it is very good. I've been caning it for the last couple of weeks and it's just so much more satisfying than COD and Battlefield. The scope for tactics is immense. The maps are really well designed too. When it's buggered though by Christ it's frustrating! I've taken to playing through the day because once the yanks wake up the whole thing goes to ****!

The dlc lands tomorrow and Im in two minds whether to buy it or not. The update did nothing to resolve the lag issues which are purely there because the matchmaking is screwed. I've started using the prefer player option to try and filter some of the more distant players out, I mean I was in one game and was playing with people from America, Argentina and Japan. That's just silly.

Such a shame that ubisoft seem totally disinterested in fixing it and are more concerned with gouging some cash first, I'd rather give them coin for dedicated servers than new maps. if this was 100 percent rock solid I could see it having a real longevity but at the moment it seems that the problems will conspire to bury it.

I'm looking for a co-op partner for the campaign and guerilla modes if anyone's interested, I'm on xbox and my GT is MOOSETWIT.

Comment

Fired this bad boy up on my Xbone. Very surprisingly my MP characters levels unlocks etc all still there!! Forgotten how brutal this game can be. I'm still getting into the swing of things but I reckon I'll be hammering this for a while. Game still plays and looks great. Really reminds me how far backwards they went on Wildlands. Hopefully UBI wont stuff up the next Splinter Cell whenever it arrives.

Comment

Working...
      X