No announcement yet.

Okami HD - PS3 (With Move support)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As mentioned before, I played this right after twilight princess which was the most stupid thing I could have done. As such I abandoned it after about 6 hours. I'm ready to try again.

Comment

Never got round to playing it so this is awesome news. Game looks funky.

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
        As mentioned before, I played this right after twilight princess which was the most stupid thing I could have done. As such I abandoned it after about 6 hours. I'm ready to try again.
        Funny. The situation was the exact reverse for me. Apart from I'll never be ready to try TP again.

Comment

Asian English version please. O and X OCD.
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Cant believe people can gloss over the shod of this game ,90% of it is pretty poor there is some brilliant ideas for brush strokes but they never really utilissed them for puzzle or boss fights which was a massive shame as they could have built some epic dungeons around puzzle but the dungeon are pretty much just walking from entrance to the boss room apart from the first boss they dont really utilse them either . most of he game is travaling here there and everywhere talking to some boring cretins if you want to play this game which i would really reckommend but if you really do make sure you use your time properly if you havent played throught all the zelda games stuff like alundra make sure you play them first if you want a zelda experience.
            Last edited by S_rank; 20-06-2012, 20:05.

Comment

And I just bought a PAL PS2 and copy of this from Mr Buster_Broon.

Wouldyabelieveit?!?!?!

Still. I'll rinse the original and then do it again for teh Trofeyz!

Comment

Originally posted by S_rank View Post
                Cant believe people can gloss over the shod of this game ,90% of it is pretty poor there is some brilliant ideas for brush strokes but they never really utilissed them for puzzle or boss fights which was a massive shame as they could have built some epic dungeons around puzzle but the dungeon are pretty much just walking from entrance to the boss room apart from the first boss they dont really utilse them either . most of he game is travaling here there and everywhere talking to some boring cretins if you want to play this game which i would really reckommend but if you really do make sure you use your time properly if you havent played throught all the zelda games stuff like alundra make sure you play them first if you want a zelda experience.
                *Cough*Troll*Cough*

Comment

I sat through 33 hours of it in the vain hope the epic brilliant game everyone was talking about would kick in it just dosent

Comment

I was suprised to only find out about this upgrade now but wow they are updating it with HD yay, this is one game that will look amazing if upgraded, the original used to give me goosebumps when colour would be restored to a part of the world i can only imagine what it looks like in HD. Thanks to my wii looking like **** on my new tv i no longer play much of my wii version of okami so this new HD version is a very welcome upgrade.

Seriously tempted to get a move just for this game.

But in the meantime, E-capcom limited edition GET
                    Last edited by importaku; 27-07-2012, 01:47.

Comment

There was a trailer that came out last month from PSBlog and man it looks tasty.

Also Move compatibility looks good.

Also watching that trailer makes me sad about Capacom this gen.

Comment

Yeah I'm quite hacked off that this won't see the light of day on the 360. Bloody loved this game.

Comment

That trailer is awesome, im really looking forward to playing it all over again in HD. Hopefully the JPN version won't be region locked lol it is Crapcom after all & now that region locking has reared it's ugly head on ps3 it wouldn't suprise me one bit. Still im now locked in on the risk as i have paid in full for the LE so looks like in nov we'll find out lol.

Comment

I just haven't been able to get into this game. It makes Zelda feel like a rollercoaster in comparison. Maybe I will one day.

Comment

Okami is my favourite Zelda game

Comment

Wonder if they have said weither the ending is stilll intact for this version? i know they stripped it from the US wii version but they did put it back in on the Japanese version.

Comment

Working...
                                X