Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

importaku, what did they remove?

Comment

Played the on PCSX2 and it was amazing with 1080 resolution. Amazing experience, everyone with a PS3 will be able to get the same level of detail I did with the emulator.

It really does add something to the game.

Comment

Any reason that they aren't bringing this to the 360?
        Okami is a wonderful, magical game that never dragged one iota for me, and usually games start to bore me after the first few hours. I really liked the fact that the Celestial Brush effectively gives you full access to the majority of your weapons and abilities without the need to constantly pause to equip items like you have to in most Zelda titles - something that Skyward Sword thankfully rectified.

Comment

Originally posted by parkinho View Post
          Any reason that they aren't bringing this to the 360?
          Okami is a wonderful, magical game that never dragged one iota for me, and usually games start to bore me after the first few hours. I really liked the fact that the Celestial Brush effectively gives you full access to the majority of your weapons and abilities without the need to constantly pause to equip items like you have to in most Zelda titles - something that Skyward Sword thankfully rectified.
          That would probably be down to the download limit of XBLA titles which I think is still set at 2GB, same reason it didn't get Oddworld. There is no such limit on PSN and the pretty much invisible 1600 MSP price celing on XBLA. They could release it on games on demand as the 2GB limit does not exist on that side of the service
          Last edited by ETC; 29-07-2012, 09:28.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBeatBoy View Post
            importaku, what did they remove?
            Find in-depth gaming news and hands-on reviews of the latest video games, video consoles and accessories.

Was only in the us version thankfully as when they eventually released it back on wii in japan they put them back in.

Comment

Originally posted by MrSands View Post
              Still gotta get round to playing Okamiden.
              Don't bother, it's terrible. They gave it a really wonky auto-camera, which made me nauseas after a few minutes. Which is weird, because I never feel ill playing something like an FPS.

Comment

Another quick clip in lovely HD, it really does look awesome

Comment

Okami HD will be out on October 31st for ?15.99/€19.99.

Let the bitching about the price commence!

Comment

So how many people on the forum aren't buying it, how many times is the beautiful charming and thrilling game going to be passed over? Even if a good few forumites get it, it still wont sell to the COD crowd.

Comment

Slow clap, nay **** Sherlock!
                      I'm sure the same people who bought PS2 and Wii versions will run out and buy this.
                      Trust Capcom to re-release the wrong ****ing game again!

Comment

The game is also getting a physical release in Japan, for people who would prefer that (I assume it is anyway, I've seen dummy display cases in stores).

Comment

I might get it, gave up on ps2 version early on, found it annoying and slow. not sure i would feel any different this time though

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
                            Slow clap, nay **** Sherlock!
                            I'm sure the same people who bought PS2 and Wii versions will run out and buy this.
                            Trust Capcom to re-release the wrong ****ing game again!
                            What should they have released?

I'll be getting this anyway. Not sure whether to play with Move or not. PLayed the PS2 version for a bit but it was off the back of Twilight Princess and the two games were too similar at the time.

Comment

So, defo out today in Europe?

If so I can safely say that Assassin's Creed 3 won't be getting a look in for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Guts View Post
                                Okami HD will be out on October 31st for ?15.99/€19.99.

Let the bitching about the price commence!
                                A significant discount could push me to get PS Plus for the rest of the year. Otherwise... ugh. Shame it's not cross-compatible with Vita.

Comment

Working...
                                X