Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why isn't this on Vita? Madness.

Comment

I wouldn't wish too hard, you'll end up with the DS version. At less that might run at native res though

Comment

Decider-VT its seems your wishful thinking, is just that as there is no discount for PS+ members.

Comment

Gah! Off to GAME's site I go, then...

Comment

I love the simplicity of console gaming. PC gaming's just constant trouble isn't it? Update these drivers, install this runtime etc. Except of course when Okami spends 20 minutes installing and then your PS3 freezes at 89%. My options are to hard power down and just repeat the process

Maybe my ps3 is broken? Everything else works though so.. maybe my hard drive is knackered? Maybe. How do I find out? Short of taking the drive out, formatting it on a PC and running a check disk on it I can't. Screw console gaming.

*I restarted it and left the PS3 on while I'm at work. If it fails again I'm gonna go buy one of those new slims.

Comment

This is beautiful. Disappointed it's not 60fps but it is 1080 by the look of it. I'd forgotten how much of a massive rip off of Zelda it is! Enjoying first few hours.

Comment

I would say its better than Zelda, certainly the ones on the Wii and Gamecube IMO of course! I would say it's as good as Ocarina but for different reasons.

Comment

I completed Okami right before the release of Twilight Princess. I am actually one of the few people who really liked Twilight Princess, but it definitely felt like a step backwards after Okami. It outdid Zelda at it's own game, in my opinion.

Comment

Despite owning it twice I never played it, I just bought it on PSN. I'm if its really that good

Comment

Still waiting to play after Capcom mucked up the snowglobe thing meaning everyones orders are delayed so my limited edition is no more, there no way im waiting till febuary plus after seeing real pic of the globe in question it doesn't look half as good as the preview pics made it out to be. Cancelled overpriced limited edition and went for asian dual eng/jp language edition instead. ?27 vs ?116 is quite a saving, bought the flow/journey/flower collectors edition with the remaining cash. Kind of pleased as i have never played any of those 3 games & having them in disk form is more appealing.

Can't wait to get started on Okami again.
                      Last edited by importaku; 04-11-2012, 13:52.

Comment

UPDATE 16/5/18: Following Capcom's announcement in March that beloved action-adventure Okami would be heading to Switch…

NS version launches 09 August 2018

Comment

Looks lush in 4K and still a delight to play.

Comment

Thats one heck of a bump lol

Torn between getting this for the switch for the motion controls and portability or go with the PS4 version for the 4K res.

Comment

Now I want to know what the snowglobe thing was about.

Comment

Working...
                              X