• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Import Tuner Challenge is your Genki fix for 360 ChimpyBoh

Comment

It's isn't very good though.

Comment

Initial D games are terrible IMO. The drift handling is pathetic. Get RR6 for 360 if you want to drift QC.
        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
          It's isn't very good though.
          Rubbish! It might not be as good as the last PS2 one. But it's perfectly fine for a shutokou fix plus now it will be under a fiver.

Comment

I thought it was pretty mediocre. Very dour visuals, mediocre sound and limited cars. I was pretty gutted when it came out.

Comment

I'll just say that if anyone's interested in getting the PAL Kaido Racers games, it's only the first game that has a 60hz option, the second one curiously omits that option.

Comment

Game 071 - Robocop
                Playstation 2, Xbox, Gamecube, Gameboy Advance - Description:
                " Robocop*is an adrenaline-packed first-person shooter which follows the original plot of the cult 1987 film and features many of the film's regulars. Players assume the role of Officer Murphy--the world's first cyborg cop"

Last edited by Neon Ignition; 08-10-2012, 07:36.

Comment

Thanks for your suggestions, guys!

I nearly got the first Tokyo Xtreme Racer on PS2, but the spelling of "Extreme" put me off.

I toyed with getting Ridge Racer 6, J0e, but after watching a few vids, the drifting looks weird. It's like the car's on castors and just rotating on the spot.

I think I'll plump for Import Tuner Challenge, but in most places, it's still a tenner.

I'll for it next time as when I ordered it off eBay, this turned up:

Comment

Get Ridge Racer 6 QC!

Comment

Game 072 - Road Rage 3
                      Playstation 2 - Description:
                      " RACE AGAINST SPEED FREAKS AND ADRENALINE JUNKIES ON TOUGH MOUNTAIN TRACKS IN THIS FAST AND FURIOUS CHAMPIONSHIP"

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                        Get Ridge Racer 6 QC!
                        I went with Import Tuner Challenge, sorry!

TBH, it was exactly what I was looking for - a bit of night drifting in the neon-drenched Tokyo streets.
                        Plus the cars don't drift like they're on castors...

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                          I went with Import Tuner Challenge, sorry!

TBH, it was exactly what I was looking for - a bit of night drifting in the neon-drenched Tokyo streets.
                          Plus the cars don't drift like they're on castors...

i loved the music on the shutokou games - infact they made the game

the music on shutokou x/import tuner battle is woeful

Comment

Game 073 - Waku Waku 7
                            Playstation 2, Neo Geo, Saturn - Description:
                            " After releasing the decent space-based fighting game, Galaxy Fight, Sunsoft reentered the fighting game arena with Waku Waku 7 -one of the greatest games to ever grace the Neo Geo."

Comment

Game 074 - London Cab Challenge
                              Playstation 2 - Description:
                              " Welcome to the London Cab Challenge--a London taxi driver simulation game. Here, your will have to work on your driving skills, upgrade your vehicle and climb higher in the rankings."

Comment

Absolutely pmsl at that London Cab Challenge Vid.

I think the challenge is to use magical predictive powers to avoid the vehicles that pop up right in front of you. Never seen anything quite like it. It's like they've taken Crazy Taxi and decided to make the worst game imaginable.

It's not just the vehicles the pop up. Sometimes the road 10m in front of you just isn't there Or buildings or anything.

Hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                                X