No announcement yet.

The Thread of Never Ending Horror

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evergreen Media Group is looking into a new cinematic take on the famous “Amityville Horror” incident reports Bloody Disgusting. The infamous house saw Ronald DeFeo, Jr. murder six members of his family in 1974. However it was a year later when the house’s new tenants, George Lutz and his family, claim to have encountered paranormal […]

And another Amityville Horror project has been revealed. So far there's been 10 however and 11th and 12th are coming.

Comment

Immediately this thread popped to mind when I saw this new release on the PSN store

Lake Placid 4: The Final Chapter

Comment

Apparently some tele-movie on SyFy was a hit so they're making a sequel...

Sharknado 2

It was inevitable. Syfy has officially announced that it will make a sequel to its highly buzzed about telemovie “Sharknado”. The Asylum will again produce the project which will premiere on the network in 2014. Thomas Vitale, Executive V.P. of Syfy’s Programming and Original Movies said in an official statement: “Every once in a while, […]

About a shark ridden tornado...

Comment

Have you not seen the Sharknado trailer? It looks awesome. Really hoping it airs here soon.

Comment

I'm gonna have to look it up, keep hearing of it but dismissed it as Asda has dozens of similar looking films in its budget racks

Comment

Sharknado has Tara Reid in it. Its clearly an acting master class.

Comment

Watch FREE FULL MOVIES in exclusive 👉🏼 https://bit.ly/3woTiHZCurse Of Chucky Official Trailer #1 (2013) - Chucky Sequel HDCurse Of Chucky directed by Don M...

The trailer (plus bookending waffle) for the Child's Play 6, Curse of Chucky

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

And Fright Night 2

Comment

Have we forgotten the Hellraiser movies? There's definitely 5, I think there might be up to 8 of them currently.

Comment

According to wiki there's now 9 of them The trailers for 8 and 9 are just awful.

Comment

The sequel to Syfy’s terrible telemovie “Sharknado” now has an official title – “Sharknado 2: The Second One”. That title was chosen from more than 5,000 Twitter submissions for the title of the follow-up to this Summer’s social media sensation. The “Sharknado” follow-up is slated to premiere July 2014 and will be set in New […]

Sharknado 2: The Second One is out July next year

Comment

Paramount Pictures has decided to shake up its plans for the “Paranormal Activity” franchise as the fifth film still hasn’t gone into production. A few weeks ago came word that PA5 had moved from the franchise’s traditional annual October release slot to a January 3rd 2014 release. Now, the company has pushed back “Paranormal Activity […]

Also, there will be 2 Paranormal Activity films next year. In Jan there will be:

Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones

and then in October...

Paranormal Activity 5

Given 4 made less than its predecessors, though still a hit, I feel the end is coming...

Comment

Any film that costs $5 million to make and takes over $100 at the global box office they will churn out and I hope they don't do another conjouring, but I know it did great business

It cost $13 million to make the 4 and they've taken in $725 million

Comment

I don't doubt there'll be more but after the drop 4 had and then pushing 2 out so close together (and running it off the schedules to avoid Carrie) I can see them easing off after these or PA6. I don't think Conjuring will have helped, people have experienced a much better product now.

Comment

They aren't my cup of tea all the PA movies are pretty much terrible and pretty much aNd the same

The first was alright because it was new

Comment

Watched Sharknado last night. Actually wasn't bad. Certainly delivered on the actual sharks flying through the air and was suitably ridiculous. The effects were ropey, lighting terrible (guessing deliberately murkied up to hide effects), some awful lines and what the hell happened to Tara Reid but, overall, a rather enjoyable watch.

Going back up the thread to Hellraiser, I've seen them all except that ninth one. Has anyone actually ever seen that one at all? Apparently it was shot in two weeks and it looks dire but I'll admit I'm curious.

Comment

Working...
                                X