No announcement yet.

The Thread of Never Ending Horror

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A different kind of horror and still not one that's reached direct to dvd status...

Summit Entertainment have announced the cast list for a fifth film in the “Step Up” franchise which features the return of various characters from the four previous installments. The fourth film’s Sean (Ryan Guzman) and second film’s Andie (Briana Evigan) will be the lead characters for this outing. They will be joined by many familiar […]

Step Up 5

Comment

I haven't watched the sequel yet,apparently it's alright, but without Wan... no, no,no.

Entertainment One (eOne), FilmDistrict, and Sony Pictures Worldwide Acquisitions (SPWA) have announced they will develop a third chapter of the micro-budgeted “Insidious” film franchise. “Insidious Chapter 2” opened this weekend in North America to more than $40 million at the box office, one of the largest horror genre openings ever. The series writer Leigh Whannell […]

Insidious: Chapter 3 confirmed

Comment

Aaron Seltzer and Jason Friedberg, the filmmakers behind the much maligned film spoofs like “Date Movie,” “Disaster Movie” and “Epic Movie,” are at it again. After taking on “300” in “Meet the Spartans” and the “Twilight” franchise in “Vampires Suck,” they’re now turning their attention towards the “Fast and Furious” franchise with “Superfast”. Actor Alex […]

Sigh

From the makers of Vampire Sucks and Meet the Spartans comes The Starving Games which looks so poor it doesn't even have Z listers in it anymore. Next up will be the FF aping Superfast.

Comment

A couple of quotes from Harvey Weinstein have given an indication as to where the “Scream” franchise might be going next. Harvey and his brother Bob Weinstein have expressed interested in a fifth film in the series. Attending the Zurich Film Festival, Harvey told Indiewire: “Everyone lived in Scream 4. I’m begging him [Bob] to […]

The Weinsteins are pushing for Scream 5... :/

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
            http://www.darkhorizons.com/news/287...poof-superfast

Sigh

From the makers of Vampire Sucks and Meet the Spartans comes The Starving Games which looks so poor it doesn't even have Z listers in it anymore. Next up will be the FF aping Superfast.
            Surely pointless? FF is a spoof.

I can guarantee there will be a gearbox with 45 gears in it.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
              FF is a spoof.
              Charles, I have let a lot of things go on these boards but you have crossed a line here. It's okay not to like something, it's cool that we don't all share the same beliefs but I draw the line at you mocking the one thing that gives my life meaning. For shame, sir. For shame.

Comment

I'm truely not sorry.

I'm compelled to watch all FF that are released. I have no idea why.

Comment

It's because they are awesome and every fibre of your being recognises that except possibly your conscious mind. Trust what your body tells you, Charles. Become one with the movies. Don't fight them. Ride or die.

Comment

Make me a suggestion of what to watch on Halloween.

I'm thinking either The Purge or Halloween III: Season of the Witch.

GO!

Comment

I've acquired the Evil Dead remake. Mrs is too whimpy to watch it with me so I'm gonna wait till I have a day off to watch it in the daytime. LOL

Comment

Halloween 3 is an awesome choice. Not sure I could recommend better than that. You could go for some Witchboard or Howling or Howling 2 for some fun though. Or get the TV version of Ju-on and turn it up loud and get freaked out by the sound.

Comment

Two creature feature franchises are coming together in the direct-to-disc release “Lake Placid vs Anaconda”. 1997’s giant snake feature “Anaconda” was a straight up creature feature about a “National Geographic” film crew taken hostage by an insane Paraguayan hunter who is out to capture the world’s largest snake. Jennifer Lopez, Jon Voight, Ice Cube, Own […]

Coming next year, two titans collide...

Lake Placid vs Anaconda

Comment

Premiering at the Toronto International Film Festival in 2011, Gareth Evans’ Indonesian martial arts action movie “The Raid” quickly became a festival favorite and a critical smash. Despite only garnering a mere $4 million worldwide, the film is widely considered a cult classic in its own right. The story boasts next to no plotting beyond […]

It was always when rather than if, Lionsgate is moving forward with Saw VIII

Comment

While a sequel to James Wan’s supernatural sleeper hit “The Conjuring” is already in the works, New Line Cinema is said to be concurrently developing a spin-off project. This film would focus on Annabelle, the scene-stealing haunted doll which resides in a locked away collection of possessed artifacts owned by paranormal investigators Ed (Patrick Wilson) […]

Not even a sequel yet and word is a spin-off of The Conjuring is being prepped focusing on the doll from the first film

Comment

Not just a sequel, and not just one spin-off as announced the other day. Turns out there’s as many as three spin-off projects in the works based on this summer’s horror hit “The Conjuring” at New Line Cinema. As previously revealed, one of the spin-offs will focus on the haunted Annabelle doll seen in the […]

Rumour is that there are 2 additional Conjuring spin-offs in the works in addition to the true sequel and the doll spin-off. This is how they kill a good thing

Comment

Working...
                                X