No announcement yet.

The Football League Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small time outfit. I remember numerous people on here telling me otherwise when Coyle defected and went onto 'bigger and better things'. Funny how things work out ...

Comment

Birmingham getting stuffed 8 nil at home was today's highlight

Comment

Just look at that league table:

It'd be fantastic if it could stay that tight all the way until the final day. There are going to be some teams that have very good seasons and end up heartbroken. Personally hoping that Brentford and Bournemouth make it to the top flight. And......... Derby.

Comment

It is one of the toughest leagues in the world to win - and not without reason, even if someone wins by a few points, second to six or seventh is always tight. To go down and bounce straight back up really does take some doing.

Comment

BOURNEMOUTH! !!

Comment

Well done Watford, promoted today, great to see the magnificent Heurelho Gomes back in the Premier League! Bournemouth will join them if they can win on Monday against Bolton. Would like to have seen Brentford make it to the Premier League but they're going to need some last day heroics to sneak into the playoffs.

Edit: Congrats Bournemouth! Great to see a brand new team in the top flight. Party time for Nakamura
              Last edited by EJG1980; 27-04-2015, 20:59.

Comment

Watching the final day of the Championship (Debry vs Reading the main match on Sky) and it's quite exciting so far. As results stands Bournemouth will be champions. Derby are losing so if Brentford can take the lead they'd move into a playoff position. Could be a topsy turvey afternoon!

Comment

Its bloody mad , loving watching Jeff and the gang at the moment .

Comment

I'm watching Derby vs Reading. Heartbreak for Derby two seasons running; the last minute playoff defeat last season and this season they were top on 1st March and falter so badly that they miss out on the playoffs on the last day. Although I am glad because it means Brentford are in the playoffs and I want them to come up

It looked like Watford were going to win the title but a last minute equaliser by Sheffield Wednesday means the title goes to Bournemouth! What a great way for them to finish off an amazing season.

Comment

Well done tp Bournemouth always nice to see a team that plays the best football go up . Feel sorry for Derby and hope Middlesbrough go up through the play-offs for their fans and van

Comment

AFCB YEAH!

Amazing scenes. Down here I've never seen the community so excited. Best team to watch in the league got what they deserved.

Comment

Watching that play off semi 2nd leg aged me about 10 years.
                          fair play to Ipswich - thought they played well over the two legs but we had enough in the end.
                          Boro in the final. Oooof.
                          theyve beaten us home and away this year - hopefully we can reverse that at Wembley!

Comment

Fatty vs Chunk final!

Booo! Yuz dinna kna what it means!

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                              Fatty vs Chunk final!

Booo! Yuz dinna kna what it means!
                              Seeing my team in person at Wembley was amazing!
                              Seeing them WIN at Wembley was even better!
                              So Fatty wins!
                              And it's back to the Premier we go!

Comment

Working...
                              X