No announcement yet.

The Football League Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dyche is a quality manager. Happy to see him doing so well at Burnley.

Comment

Yes he has really impressed me, the league table since his arrival puts us in 5th position and in that time have had the strongest defence. When you see that we were conceding 2 goals per game on average before he got the job it really does indicate how much of an impact he has had.

Do you think Wednesday will stay up? It's looking tight down there but I think Bristol City are already doomed and Peterborough will continue to struggle. Huddersfield seem to be in free-fall at the moment and I could well see them getting dragged into the relegation dogfight.

Comment

Originally posted by parkinho View Post
        Do you think Wednesday will stay up?
        I think they have enough about them to stay up

Comment

Cardiff looking good for automatic promotion this year I think, can't see anyone catching you at the top.

Comment

Not even we should blow it now, but until the job is done there's always that doubt

Comment

Yes, I am starting to think we will be okay. Jones seems to have finally decided on his best 11 and our defence seems to have got its act together. Living on london has meant I haven't seen us a great deal this season but I will be off to Charlton next week.

Comment

What an amazing achievement by Bradford City, a fourth tier team in a major Wembley final, amazing stuff! Massive well done.

Comment

Have that Ken Bates and the rest of you Leeds scum - Best win all season given the scandalous tactics Leeds tried to against Cardiff fans today

Comment

Originally posted by Kieran76 View Post
                    Dyche is a quality manager. Happy to see him doing so well at Burnley.
                    I was doing some electrical work at the Watford training ground a while back, when he was still manager. I was working in the canteen up a pair of steps fixing a light fitting and some dude came across and asked if I needed any help. Turns out it was Dyche, I never realised at the time. Only noticed a picture of him a few weeks later when he got sacked, he was in the local paper.

Seemed like a thoroughly nice man.

Comment

Bournemouth up to third and looking good for a promotion now. Too much class in the squad. Be nice to get that stadium finished too.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrock View Post
                        I was doing some electrical work at the Watford training ground a while back, when he was still manager. I was working in the canteen up a pair of steps fixing a light fitting and some dude came across and asked if I needed any help. Turns out it was Dyche, I never realised at the time. Only noticed a picture of him a few weeks later when he got sacked, he was in the local paper.

Seemed like a thoroughly nice man.
                        Ginger Mourinho! Was bloody freezing at Peterborough today, we were poor in the second half but rescued a point late on. Was great standing on the terraces again, far better than having to sit on a ****ty plast seat that's for certain.

Comment

McLeish at Forest. That went well didn't it.

Comment

McLeish at Forest. That went well didn't it.
                            Is anyone shocked ? . Mcleish is rubbish and his negative brand of football is enough to put most people off the beautiful game

Comment

I think the blame for this mess is entirely with the owners of Forest. Regardless of what you think of him as a manager, you cannot get a manager in, tell him he has 3 million to spend then not give him a single penny.

Comment

I think the blame for this mess is entirely with the owners of Forest. Regardless of what you think of him as a manager, you cannot get a manager in, tell him he has 3 million to spend then not give him a single penny.
                                Very true, but also any team hoping to do well and gain promotion should never employ Mcleish in the 1st place

Comment

Working...
                                X