No announcement yet.

The Relationship Thread II: Lost in that Last Goodbye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dunno FBH, He's like a mix of Colin Farrel and Stuart Townsend, so I can see why the ladies like him

Comment

So last night I got used for sex. Not as fun as it sounds when you like someone!

Started chatting to a police woman a few days ago, getting on like a house on fire, calling/texting- well on the same wavelength, genuinely started to think it could go somewhere.

We rushed a meet because we wanted to see each other- things did turn sexy on text so we both knew we were going to get it on. We had a drink, she came back to mine. Absolutely stunning woman, and had an amazing night- I put in my best performance (she orgasmed easily 9+ times through various means)... then once we were done she got a taxi and went home ... :/

Spoken this morning, had the dreaded “spark” conversation. Ah well, I had a great night as did she. Just wish if it was just about that people would be more honest!

Comment

Oh well, now I can say I’ve done a Doctor, Teacher and Copper. Paramedic and Fireman(woman..!!) next hahah

Comment

At this point I think you may be a bigger threat to our public services than the Conservatives.

Comment

Disappointing lack of innuendo there, MK.

"She took down my particulars"
            "She gripped my truncheon"
            "I pumped her for information"
            "something something my helmet"

Poor effort

Comment

9 times lol

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                Disappointing lack of innuendo there, MK.

"She took down my particulars"
                "She gripped my truncheon"
                "I pumped her for information"
                "something something my helmet"

Poor effort
                Too sad to think of jokes ..!! Haha

Starting to get a bit bored of all this now. It’s fun while it lasts but then you just end up at square one again.

Keep thinking of that Naked Gun clip you posted, it’s pretty much accurate hahah

Comment

Actually, the worst bit was this ****ing medication! I ended up missing two weeks thanks to an issue with the doctors which means they left my system and had to start again- meaning the initial 3-4 weeks can cause a few issues with little Kirov. I wanted to go on even longer but legitimately couldn’t thanks for those bastard things..!!!

Comment

Says a lot that on the mention of Naked Gun my mind went here:

And here first:

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                      Actually, the worst bit was this ****ing medication! I ended up missing two weeks thanks to an issue with the doctors which means they left my system and had to start again- meaning the initial 3-4 weeks can cause a few issues with little Kirov. I wanted to go on even longer but legitimately couldn’t thanks for those bastard things..!!!
                      ****ing hell, you're worried about the medication causing issues with little Kirov?! Your pods must be ****ing flat!

Comment

Originally posted by endo View Post
                        ****ing hell, you're worried about the medication causing issues with little Kirov?! Your pods must be ****ing flat!
                        I’m highly motivated hahah

Comment

No ****!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                              Oh well, now I can say I’ve done a Doctor, Teacher and Copper. Paramedic and Fireman(woman..!!) next hahah
                              And if [MENTION=3332]MrKirov[/MENTION] was a randy plumber/milkman/window cleaner, I'd have to say "I've seen this film and how the devil are you, Robin Askwith?".

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
                                Lmaaaaao I don’t mean to come off that way at all ..!!!

I’m obviously not that good or I would t be in this predicament!!

Comment

Working...
                                X