Raiden Legacy iOS & Andriod devices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raiden Legacy iOS & Andriod devices

DotEmu, developers behind the (excellent) ports of Metal Slug 3, Blazing Star, and R-type on iOS devices, have announced their next project. Raiden Legacyhttp://www.facebook.com/RaidenGamesOfficial

The four game collection includes Raiden, Raiden Fighters, Raiden Fighters II, and Raiden Fighters Jet.

Last edited by SuperDanX; 18-08-2012, 12:15.

If this controls as well as Caves games on iOS that will be a must buy.

Comment

I'm all over this if it has iCade controls

Comment

:-( still waiting for raiden fighters aces on 360 :-(

Comment

Well as long as it controls better than blazing star...

Comment

Release date December 4th.

Comment

Originally posted by Strider View Post
              Well as long as it controls better than blazing star...
              Has anybody tried the update where they "fixed" the controls? I never bothered. Was so disappointed by the port

Comment

I play RFA on a 52" set (which gives me approx a 29" vertical play area) and it still hard at times to see and dodge the bullets

How the ***k could you possibly play this on a 5-10" screen?

Comment

by holding it closer to your face than your 52" screen.

Comment

Downloading it now from the App Store

Comment

amazing just put in on 5th gen i pod and its brilliant, cant wait to get this on my i pad when i get home, i reckon this could well be the best ?3 value ever.

Comment

Yeah looks great on my iPad and definitely a great purchase and worth the pennies

Comment

How are the virtual controls? I'm hoping for something like the Cave iOS games. The Dot Emu version of R-Type had accurate touch controls but allowed the R-9 to move too quickly upsetting the game balance somewhat.

Comment

Yeah it's alright and the ship pretty much moves where you want it to go, but the Raiden games aren't like cave games but there are to different options, fast touch and arcade touch unsure what the difference is and you can move the shoot and bomb icon anywhere you want on the screen which is good

I've found the bullets move pretty fast so avoiding them is difficult so it can't be played like a cave shooter where patterns are always present

I like even though its customised for all devices that it opens in full screen with no small screen option which has always annoyed me with stuff I had on iPhone and move into my iPad, ended up having to buy the iPad version
                            Last edited by buster_broon; 04-12-2012, 13:50.

Comment

Looks like fast touch moves the ship around the screen fairly quickly

And with arcade touch its much slower I guess maybe how it was back in the day

Never really played any of the Raiden games before and Raiden plays like twin cobra which I loved

Comment

Working...
                              X