No announcement yet.

Raiden Legacy iOS & Andriod devices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tried this out today on my iPad. Very nice, remonds me of the 360 version. The touch controls are very good on fast mode not upsetting the feel of the game for me. The arcade control mode is slower and requires too much movement on the larger scrren of the iPad. Maybe that setting is best kept for playing on the iPhone?

Comment

Loving this on my iPad

Comment

Does it have icade support?

Comment

I'm really enjoying this pack. I mean 4 great classic games for less than the price of 1 beer at a bar (at least in Japan). Playing it on my Android and all is well however I don't like the full screen mode since it stretches the image far too much on my phone with it having a true 16.9 720p screen. However playing in original screen mode is perfect. Big gaming window plus a nice place for touch controls at the bottom. Also, filters are off for this one. You don't need them on when using a phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
            Does it have icade support?
            Yes. Still haven't tried it yet personally.

Comment

Has anybody tested for support for Bluetooth devices like the iControlPad on Android? Can't stand touchscreen controls on STGs, especially on a 10" tablet.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                Yes. Still haven't tried it yet personally.
                Smashing, I'll have to pick it up. Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
                  Has anybody tested for support for Bluetooth devices like the iControlPad on Android? Can't stand touchscreen controls on STGs, especially on a 10" tablet.
                  Works on iCade on the iPad, if that helps.

Best of the DotEmu ports so far, IMO. Well worth the money.

Comment

Working...
                  X