Dodonpachi Saidaioujou REGION FREE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
    It's like a PS3, you create accounts belonging to different regions on the same machine. For the PSU question I'll leave it to others, I don't know what the new models require.
    Going back to old stuff... I saw that Raiden Fighters Aces goes for enormous amounts on any place, but it's available to download from the US marketplace for a mere 20 bucks. Would it work similarly to get points and download to the XBOX? On the XBOX marketplace it doesn't use MS points so is it a different system?

I was thinking of getting the PAL system as it's much cheaper... And I'm not going to buy all the shmups as they cost tons of money. The region free/PAL exclusives will have to do. But no RAIDEN.

edit: my webresearch concludes that the marketplace option is not possible. the games are IP locked and games region locked to console.
    Last edited by danholo; 07-06-2013, 01:43.

Comment

Did anybody here order their copy of Dodonpachi Saidaioujou from Nin-Nin Game? If you did, have you received your copy yet?

I'm starting to panic a little of my copy. It was sent from Japan fairly promptly and arrived in France ...... where it appears to have been sitting ever since. The JP post tracking says "Final Delivery" which is a little worrying considering I'm in London.

What makes this slightly worse is that I've had absolutely no success in contacting Nin-Nin Game, they haven't responded to any emails I've sent. Apart from the "info@Nin_Nin .... does anyone know of another way of contacting them?

Comment

Preordered the Super LE from Nin-Nin, shipped a day before release date and got it in standard EMS time. Maybe they sent you the wrong tracking number...they have a fecebook and a twitter account, you can also add comments directly on your order. I only had to contact them once, and they didn't seem very fast in answering though, it took a couple of days to get a reply.

Comment

I got my copy of the LE fairly quickly, within a week, to Finland. I used the second cheapest option.

Comment

Version 1.0.1 patch is released. It's suppose to fix the leaderboard scores from capping out (although it's introduced new bugs). It also adds a retry option to the Challenges.

Comment

Some reports indicate that the leaderboards haven't been completely fixed and the random freezes are what worry me the most. Will wait few days before installing the patch.

Comment

Working...
              X