Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Dreamcast Blog

Hello all,

Bit of self promotion here but as I know there are a lot of Dreamcast fans on the board, so I wanted to welcome you to my new blog. It's basically a place where, over time, I am going to gather as much information I can on Sega's last console documenting everything in between. I also intend to try and blog most of my DC collection (ala Yakumo style) once I get a bit more handier with the html mechanics.

Please come and have a look, and make sure to bookmark.

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

Thanks,

TC
    Last edited by tokyochojin; 28-09-2012, 05:27.

Looks good - saved for the journey home. Thanks and good luck.

Comment

What he ^^^^ said. Good stuff.

Comment

Bookmarked. Will have a read tonight!

Comment

Reading it right now, good stuff. Just one nitpick which is more of personal preference than anything: when speaking about games you should use italic or quotes to make the titles stand out from normal text.

Comment

Good stuff, will read it fully later tonight

Comment

Thanks guys, all feedback is appreciated so thanks.

Comment

Will give it a good look. Lookin fwd to reading about Powerstone as I love it.

Comment

Yeah, it is still an awesome game. Far better than the over the top sequel! Cant believe Capcom haven't re-released it for download!

Comment

Just aheads up for any Sega fans out there who would like to learn more, I've coverd it this week. Check it out at, http://dreamcastgaga.blogspot.jp/2012/10/segagaga.html

Comment

Originally posted by tokyochojin View Post
                      Just aheads up for any Sega fans out there who would like to learn more, I've coverd it this week. Check it out at, http://dreamcastgaga.blogspot.jp/2012/10/segagaga.html
                      This was a good read, thanks for posting it.

Comment

I'll give Fur Fighters a go once I've got Toy Commander out the way - did make me smile when I read the 'Shenmoo' reference.

Watching a few videos, it reminds me heavily of the Conkers Bad Fury Day multiplayer mode.

Comment

I remember it well, but I think I played the demo more than the actual game (If I remember correctly it came in the demo with Metropolis Street Racer, that used to make my index fingers hurt ). The whole game just felt like a boxed in offline deathmatch mode. It had similar controls to MDK 2, I loved that game but it was hard as hell.

Comment

Might as well ask this here. My Dreamcast clock keeps resetting every time I use it. What type of battery do I need and is it fiddly to replace?

Comment

You cant replace the battery easily, it charges when ur Dreamcast is on so the best thing is just to use your DC regularly!

Comment

Working...
                              X