No announcement yet.

New Dreamcast Blog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Five thousand pounds! No DC is worth that much.

Comment

Even I'm concerned VGI is going a bit off the deep end these dayS.

Yakumo and tokyochojin how much would that model set you back in Japan?
      Last edited by S3M; 04-02-2014, 15:15.

Comment

1 X horrible looking Dreamcast console, ?5K. How can you go wrong?

Comment

o_O

Wonder how much it cost them in the first place.

Comment

One of those would maybe cost a grand. 5 grand is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
              o_O

Wonder how much it cost them in the first place.
              I would assume they are selling it on behalf of someone, even still I'm assuming that at least ?1000 of the price is pure profit.
              Last edited by S3M; 04-02-2014, 15:20.

Comment

It is one of the less common ones although you may be able to pick it up for around 500 pounds on a good day. The real kicker is the maziora edition which I have never seen go for less than a grand.

Comment

Yet another new game in production for Dreamcast, looks early in production so the visuals still have a lot to be desired. Still, always happy to see new projects for our beloved console!

There are also rumors of a Snatcher port to the console which would be awesome.

Comment

Excellent news Reckon I've played Dreamcast myself for over 30 hours this week.
                    (Mainly 2D Fighting games)

I love Capcom for what they did on this beautiful machine. Not going to turn this post into an essay. Capcom. That is all!

Love your write-ups

Comment

Yeah, and Dreamcast came along just before Capcom nose dived in quality...

Thanks for the comments too. Much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by tokyochojin View Post
                        Yet another new game in production for Dreamcast, looks early in production so the visuals still have a lot to be desired. Still, always happy to see new projects for our beloved console!

There are also rumors of a Snatcher port to the console which would be awesome.

Sorry to be "that guy", but the original looks better in both those images. The ones on the left have a sharpness and character to them; the ones on the right seem like a filtered mess.

Comment

Yeah, and Dreamcast came along just before Capcom nose dived in quality...

Thanks for the comments too. Much appreciated.
                          Yeah Resi 4 was awful! So was Viewtiful Joe, Okami etc.

Snatcher port is interesting. I haven't really played that properly and would love to give it a go.

Comment

Well I kinda class Gamecube as the same era as the DC although I take your point.

Snatcher would be awesome and I agree with Asura but I would take any port of that game for DC to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                              Sorry to be "that guy", but the original looks better in both those images. The ones on the left have a sharpness and character to them; the ones on the right seem like a filtered mess.
                              You're completely right. That kind of filter should dead.

Comment

Well I kinda class Gamecube as the same era as the DC although I take your point.

Snatcher would be awesome and I agree with Asura but I would take any port of that game for DC to be honest.
                                That's because it is the same era!

But yes, filter or not, a port of Snatcher is welcome.

Comment

Working...
                                X