Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only worth four Instagrams.

Comment

Disney will now release Avengers 2 and Star Wars 7 in 2015. Time to buy stocks in Disney guys

Comment

Freeze, You Rebel Scum. Now with the wookie gone maybe we can get a serious discussion going.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBubbles View Post
          Freeze, You Rebel Scum. Now with the wookie gone maybe we can get a serious discussion going.
          MrB, the lapsed SW fan. If there were any force left in you you would have at the very least a slight twinge of excitement at a new trilogy set after Return Of The Jedi

Comment

I can't Dave, had my hopes shattered with Ep 1 & 2 and the total whoring on the games front and dont start me on Battlefront 3. You dont know the power of the dark side.

Comment

All i'm saying is, it had better have ****ing stormtroopers in it. It's not a star wars film without them.

Comment

I know how you feel Alan. I just cant shake my excitement in SW. I even bought the first 3 series of The Clone Wars on blu ray a few weeks ago. I detested the idea of a cartoon SW but just needed a bit of a fix of the old magic, no matter how diluted

Well regards Episode 7, it will make a change to the avalanch of comic book hero films

Comment

Let's all pray Jar Jar makes it in.

Comment

Originally posted by davek22 View Post
                    it will make a change to the avalanch of comic book hero films
                    Can't argue with that point, it's ridiculous how many comic hero films there are, and how few of them are any good.

Comment

You can count the number of decent original concept films from the past decade on the fingers of one hand.

When I am king, making any media with a title including a number higher than 3 will be grounds for being disolved in acid. Attempting to circumvent this by replacing the number with an asinine word such as 'revenge' or 'reloaded' will be grounds for being beaten half to death with a rottweiler... and then disolved in a bath of acid. Attempting to circumvent this by replacing the word with a made up word, such as 'revengeance' or 'the revengening' or any of that crap will be grounds for being sexually assaulted by a yeti, and then being disolved in a bath of rottweilers.
                      Last edited by noobish hat; 30-10-2012, 22:03.

Comment

Not being a raging Star Wars fanboy, I find all 6 movies rather painfull to watch so not bothered about a new one.

Comment

And no L33T speak either, Thi4f, No No No No No.

Comment

Going off the early developments since the Marvel and Muppets buyouts there's no reason to be concerned over this. I cqn see many ways Disney would benefit from owning the company and Star Wars needs an external force to come in and sort it out. However, I fully expect Indy 5 is now permanently dead and we'll have to wait for the inevitable and painful reboot...

Comment

That will be followed by episodes eight and nine and then one new movie every two or three years, the company said.
                              ^ From BBC News. That's too many Star Wars films!

Comment

There's already too many, so making more will trivialise the prequels, and let the original trilogy stand out as the great ones in a long line of movies with varying quality. More is less this time.

Comment

Working...
                                X