Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amazon.co.uk Black Friday 2012 (19th November onwards)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gambit6613 View Post
    Well pleased so far, got myself a very nice Bosch Tassimo coffee machine for ?60. Been wanting one of these for a while.
    send it back bloody horrid pods the tassimos, get a nespresso

Comment

Originally posted by evilthecatuk View Post
      send it back bloody horrid pods the tassimos, get a nespresso
      Are they really not that nice? I already have a Nescafe Dolce Gusto machine and the coffee pods for that one are very nice, especially the Americano. Fancied a Tassimo as it has quite a lot of variety?

Comment

Just got uDraw on PS3 for ?4.99!

That's my cousin sorted for Chrimbo!!

Comment

Originally posted by gambit6613 View Post
          Are they really not that nice? I already have a Nescafe Dolce Gusto machine and the coffee pods for that one are very nice, especially the Americano. Fancied a Tassimo as it has quite a lot of variety?
          Just get a coffee duck for your dolce gusto mate you can fill it with any ground coffee and use it in your pod system

Comment

Just get a coffee duck for your dolce gusto mate you can fill it with any ground coffee and use it in your pod system
            If they don't do one get a cheap nespresso machine it is the best pod coffee system by a long long way and you can get refillable pods for them (I know I have one in the bedroom , nespresso and refillable pod not a weird sex duck )

Comment

I have been looking at those Nespresso machines for a while actually and the Mrs can get them from work with a rather healthy discount.

Comment

I have a Nespresso, and am tired of ONLY drinking espressos on it. Not even regular coffee. If it isn't the sort of product that seems weird to sell used, I would have done so ages ago and bought a Tassimo. My sister has a Tassimo, and I've tested several different Dolce Gustos. My impression is that the Gustos spill a lot. Every time you make yourself a coffee you need a tissue to wipe off the cup/pod holder/bottom tray or something. The Tassimo on the other hand is more or less spill free, as long as you don't open the pod tray before the coffee is finished. And the sheer variety of Tassimo is also a big plus in my book, not to mention it's clearly the most attractive outside the Nespressos.

Comment

My wife has a Nespresso and loves it, but still has a Bialetti for drinking Costa coffee etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex WS View Post
                    I have a Nespresso, and am tired of ONLY drinking espressos on it. Not even regular coffee. If it isn't the sort of product that seems weird to sell used, I would have done so ages ago and bought a Tassimo. My sister has a Tassimo, and I've tested several different Dolce Gustos. My impression is that the Gustos spill a lot. Every time you make yourself a coffee you need a tissue to wipe off the cup/pod holder/bottom tray or something. The Tassimo on the other hand is more or less spill free, as long as you don't open the pod tray before the coffee is finished. And the sheer variety of Tassimo is also a big plus in my book, not to mention it's clearly the most attractive outside the Nespressos.
                    They do an aerocinno too it's like ?30 and then you can make other drinks easily. I make Flat Whites with mine

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                      My wife has a Nespresso and loves it, but still has a Bialetti for drinking Costa coffee etc.
                      Costa coffee..... Yuck burnt to hell and cheap may as well just get your coffee from greggs imo, each to their own like

Comment

They do an aerocinno too it's like ?30 and then you can make other drinks easily. I make Flat Whites with mine
                        I thought that was a standard part of the Nespresso, but I see it's not. It's essential.

Comment

I have a combined Nespresso machine at home and an Espresso only Nespresso in the office. I give them a lot of my money...

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                            I thought that was a standard part of the Nespresso, but I see it's not. It's essential.
                            Yup, well that or a microwave and a poundland battery whisk

Comment

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
                              I have a combined Nespresso machine at home and an Espresso only Nespresso in the office. I give them a lot of my money...
                              These are your friend B

they work

Comment

Ok, massive thread derailment but you mentioned Coffeeduck for Dolce Gusto too mate - can't see them on their site? Where do I go for these, this sounds relevant to my interests

Comment

Working...
                                X