Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amazon.co.uk Black Friday 2012 (19th November onwards)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon.co.uk Black Friday 2012 (19th November onwards)

Black friday

Starts on my 40th Birthday so i better get a nice deal

I enjoyed last years if i have to be honest, got a few things i was after including Jurassic park Blu tin*, couple of timex watches and a couple of disney's for 50% off the normal price and maybe a few other bits of tat

use this thread to post thoughts of what kind of thing you would like to see and as it's going the treasure's you've managed to get or even if you've been let down by amazon of the things they've made available

i had the time off work the last time so i just sat there when i knew the item i wanted was about to become available, definately lost more than i managed to get thats for sure and i knew people at work took some time out to get involved - military at a standstill lol

* didn't manage to get one from Amazon but a lovely chap here put my delivery details on the receipt when he realised it wasnt for him

Got a Wii for ?50 the first year. Also, some cheap Duplos for the nephew. Got MW3 for ?18 last year. Bought some cheap shoes both years.

Definitely looking forward to it. There's a lot of tat, but there's some good bargains to be had. You just need a quick internet connection, some savvy clicking and a bit of luck.

Comment

any clues what will be on sale this year, thought last years online was pretty crap, been twice in the past to NY when its been on and its more fun being there than looking online

Comment

It's only been on two years. Did you spend your entire NY holidays constantly click the Add to Basket button while online?

Comment

1st days listings

usual tat but a couple of nice things - just depends on how many items they have at the special price (Ps3 slim & book of spells)

Comment

Spare some thoughts for a noob - what's the deal with trying to get these? Do I need to F5 madly on one particular page until it ticks over, or do I put the product in my basket now and cross my fingers my basket will update?

I am quite keen on the PS3 slim & Wonderbook deal (even though I can't see a price I'm guessing it'll be sub-RRP)

Comment

Well pleased so far, got myself a very nice Bosch Tassimo coffee machine for ?60. Been wanting one of these for a while.

Comment

What a load of old tat.

Only thing I could even be interested in is the deal for 6 Tommee Tippee 260ml baby bottles...could do with some new ones for Chloe.

Hope the rest of the week gets better...off to an appalling start

Neil

Comment

ps3 slim is only interesting item for me, but if its over ?150 then forget it.

Comment

Tat, what do you mean Tat, surely loads and loads of people would love a pair Toughees Camo Fleece-lined Wellington Boots for Xmas or a nice Joseph Joseph Chop2Pot Plus Chopping Board, i know what im getting the Mrs for Xmas

Comment

I'd have got one of those Chop2Pot boards but they were fully subscribed before it even started.

Comment

i could have got one of the PS3's but its pretty much teh same price as the spyro one on monday madness on play.com

not so much of a deal at ?169

just been given the option to add to my basket as well

its like people are scrambling to get in in the cart where you have 15 mins to complete checkout and then realising its not such a great deal and getting rib of it so it becomes available again
                        Last edited by buster_broon; 19-11-2012, 10:24.

Comment

I missed it completely, but do have the wait list option... but yep, I'm holding off after seeing the price.

Comment

Coming up later is this little beauty, the ideal Xmas gift for the woman in you life. If you manage to secure this just picture the look on you special one's face on Xmas morning, it will be a picture i tell you

Comment

Darksiders 2 up as a 'lightning deal' for next hour and a half (or until they shift the last of em). ?15.

Comment

Working...
                              X