Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 'Have a Moan About Games You've Never Played' Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol @ this thread.

Unfortunately I can't even moan about Angry Birds in this thread, but my Joggler has it, so I had a quick go.

All Final Fantasy games though. You can't call it Final when there are 45 iterations.
    RPGs that need grinding to allow you to beat stuff - what's the point? No skill required. It's like how Forza is useless really because if you want to win, you just buy better parts than the AI gets.
    Turn based RPGs - even more pointless and shouldn't even be classified as games. Books with buttons you need to press as you go along.
    Fortunately for everyone, I'm not allowed to review RPGs.

Comment

Pfft next gen. All next gen consoles and games are derivative drivel only casual gamers would play. Those without a NeoGeo can't call themselves a real gamer.

Comment

But... you've tried next gen, so you can't post in this thread! Unless you've faked it all along.

Comment

I was taking about the next, next gen. Obviously.

Comment

Battle Raper 2?

More like Battle Paper 2!

Comment

That game had more rape than battle. I was expecting something similar to Soul Calibur 2 but nope, very shallow fighter. Would not recommend.

I did actually play it yes. Almost with most of the rest of illusion's titles.. @homemate was pretty cool though.

Comment

I must admit I try not to post about games I haven't played!

Comment

Any of the Uncharted games.

Deathly dull and mediocre in all departments with the possible exception of the visuals. Boring story and characters, on rails gameplay, no fear of falling, terrible combat, and through all this, smugly mascerading as an AAA franchise. I cannot fathom the popularity of the series.

Has anyone noticed that the distant backgrounds in cod4 are just painted on? Nothing animates, it's static crap. It goes without saying that the rest of series is rubbish too and diverts people away from playing other online games. This leaves the market polarised against minor releases. Ever tried to find someone to play online in Senko No Ronde? I couldn't, even on release.

Comment

Wasn't at all surprised when Fez turned out so rubbish given that the dev is a consummate git.

Comment

Originally posted by Guts View Post
                      Skyrim. Like all Bethesda games it has a huge open world that looks pretty - but contains nothing interesting or original. Calling it a "roleplaying game" is an insult to real roleplaying games everywhere. If you want to waste 300 hours of your life doing repetitive, boring, meaningless crap and exploring yet another cave for the 200th time with same enemies and meaningless loot, Skyrim is for you.
                      Seconded. Skyrim is complete nonsense, and utter crap!!

Comment

Bloody World of Warcraft!! Pfft.

Moan over.

Comment

Medal of soon to be a gonner.....Borefighter.

Whats the ****ing point?

Comment

Originally posted by Shozuki View Post
                            Seconded. Skyrim is complete nonsense, and utter crap!!
                            skyrim? arse-rim more like

Comment

Lol.

Shadow of the Colossus? Pretentious bollocks. I did play Ico and thought it was balls, so I skipped the sequel and am quite happy to call it crap without ever having played it.

Most of the new Blazblue games too. Eff off with your endless ****ty updates and your artificially deep fighting systems. Nice animation, pity it's charmless dreck.

Comment

I thrive on all the Bethesda hate. It's my personal Dark Side of the Force.

GOOD!

Comment

Working...
                                X